+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm happy today!

Thanks for the laugh, Bill. Those are great.

I think the individuality one is my favorite.

Fluff, you've seen the successories line, right? They're similar, except they're designed to inspire you. Most companies have them all over their hallways and conference rooms, and all the kiss-*sses have them in their offices.

Sure sign of a butt-kisser is that they have a Successories object somewhere in their office.

Originally posted by John
    Sure sign of a butt-kisser is that they have a Successories object somewhere in their office.
    You got that right. Always hated those things. Loved the indifference poster, I may have to get that.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

My favorite is Cluelessness, but some of the older one's like Failure and Apathy are quite good too!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Um, er, I don't know how to admit this. I had a Successories calendar hanging in my cubicle all year. I'm so ashamed.

Wait! I'm really not a suck-up! I swear! It was a Christmas gift and nobody ever gave me a San Jose Sharks calendar or I wouldn't have put it up!

I think I saw the Failure one once, Bill. Was it a ship sinking?

I think I need to get one of those this year just to throw off the folks that saw the one I had last year!

Originally posted by Wayner
    Um, er, I don't know how to admit this. I had a Successories calendar hanging in my cubicle all year. I'm so ashamed.

Wait! I'm really not a suck-up! I swear! It was a Christmas gift and nobody ever gave me a San Jose Sharks calendar or I wouldn't have put it up!

I think I saw the Failure one once, Bill. Was it a ship sinking?

I think I need to get one of those this year just to throw off the folks that saw the one I had last year!
    No Wayner, the ship sinking is Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

Failure is a tennis player with his head in his hands...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Here is my favorite among many cherished demotivators:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Even without the captions that is a great picture.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12