+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need A New Vehicle

just above the horizon, but below the ozone

Need A New Vehicle

Well my weekend had good news and in the toilet tank, bad news......

first the good. as some of you know I have a dog, PONSONBY, that does agility competitions. well he went to the nationals this weekend and placed 3rd in his class. out of all the dogs there, only two of them qualified 9 out of 9 runs and Ponsonby did 8 out of 9 missing the last one by 1.32 seconds. not bad for a 7 year old dog.

the bad news. on the way home I got that fateful call that all hubbies love to hear, "the van broke down" seems like the oil pump quit and it burnt up the motor. so now i got a big yard orniment.

anyone remember that commercial where they are in a big white area and say "I need a new car" and they all come zooming out? what company is that for. cause "I need a new/used van" and need the website, tried google and dogpile and can't seem to find it. thanks for the help. PM me if you want with the info.

Have you tried www.autotrader.com ?
    I THINK that's the one in the commercial, but even if not, its a great resource on car values, ratng, etc (new and used)
    Good luck!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I'm not sure if this is the one you are talking about but my son found his Mustang on www.autotrader.com.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

thanks, I didn't have that site, got about 3 others with CAR in the title. the search goes on......

We've used www.carsoup.com

If you're shopping for suggestions, I have a Toyota Highlander and I love it. (although I'm hoping to trade it for one of the Highlander hybrids that are coming out next year if I can afford it).

Another GREAT website to find cars is www.autobytel.com

My sister in law's class actually did a report on these websites, & autobytel came out on top with pricing & service provided etc. I had never heard of it before, but decided to try it & I will definitely be using it again if I need another car.

Good luck, I hope you find a great deal
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

well i talked to the high school auto shop teacher at the school i use to work at....gonna try and repair the engine myself. this ought to be a riot. am not a motor head no way no how. so if that works then gonna try and keep it tunning tilll we can get a good deal on an econoline type cargo van so we can do our own conversion to it. thanks for all the help and suggestions. going to bookmark them all for later on when we need to hunt for that van.

+ Reply to Thread