+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Job Interviews

Thanks for the tips, guys. The interview was very easy as she did almost all of the talking. When she did ask me a question, it wasn't a stumper like that terrible interview I mentioned previously where they had a packet full of 80 situational questions.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Thanks for the tips, guys. The interview was very easy as she did almost all of the talking. When she did ask me a question, it wasn't a stumper like that terrible interview I mentioned previously where they had a packet full of 80 situational questions.
    Great! Let us know if you get the job.

Good Luck DJeterFan! Keep us posted.

Thanks! I'll let you know. I have absolutely zero experience in this position so I'm not expecting to get it but hey, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Thanks! I'll let you know. I have absolutely zero experience in this position so I'm not expecting to get it but hey, you never know.
    Good luck. In any event you had good interviewing practice, right?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

[threadjack]OMG! I just saw your sig line candor. I started giggling out loud.[/threadjack]

DJFan,
    What kind of position are you looking for? Is there any type of volunteer work you could do to get some experience while you are looking?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'm going for an interview for a temporary position at a bookstore, Borders. Wish me luck.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Ooooh, I love Borders. Good Luck UE!

Interview nightmares. When I interviewed to be a substitute teacher, my son had been up all night with the flu and I was up with him cleaning up the mess. He was out in the car while I went in for the interview. The interview went well, but when I stood up to go, I saw a picture on the wall that was a take-off on Grant Wood's "American Gothic" made out of the soles of two shoes. I cracked up and laughed so hard I was crying. Pure exhaustion. I was hired, though. They were really hard up for subs. P.S. I was a really good sub - always in demand.
    Count your blessings!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Thanks erin_dye!

I doubt you look that bad Gutmutter. People were always pushing me towards a teaching career but my first love is books.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread