Thank you!!Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3050114;
What had happened is, knowing that there was a possibility that this wouldn't work out, and because the housing market is just so bad in FL, we decided to keep our house for now and just get a cheap apartment... well, ya get what ya pay for. There were other things advertised in our price range that were nicer and looked safer, problem was, we called about everywhere and told the same thing every time-- nothing available til the fall, and we had to move very quickly. We tried to sublet one of the other places from students, but nobody got back to us in time, and as this was the only thing actually available, we took it. However, if I stay and something better becomes available, was told we may be able to use the fact that the apartment is infested with German roaches to be released from the lease. If I stay I think I might put on an extra lock or two, even if it does mean the loss of the deposit.