Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What are you eating right NOW?

Where do you buy Old Dutch chips AJ? I haven't seen them for years.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I'm coveting my four large bags of little red corn fritos with salt and chili seasoning from Mexico I got while on vacation. The big bags are crammed with teeny plastic bags of them.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Qboots - Western Canada You can get them in Manitoba and Saskatchewan for sure. At my old job, we used to send a box to the girls in the Toronto head office at Christmastime.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

You can't get Old Dutch chips in the east?! How sad!

OK.. you people are mean.. laughing at my cabbage addiction. I'm making a pearl barley salad with seared tuna. Better?

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I'm coveting my four large bags of little red corn fritos with salt and chili seasoning from Mexico I got while on vacation. The big bags are crammed with teeny plastic bags of them.
    Oh God, YUM! Pass some over here, Lady! You know what I always hoard when I go down to Mexico, obleas de cajeta.

We're going to have dinner soon though. Our nice home-version of mandarin orange chicken and a fresh mesclun salad. Simple but yummy!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Qboots - Western Canada You can get them in Manitoba and Saskatchewan for sure. At my old job, we used to send a box to the girls in the Toronto head office at Christmastime.
    Thanks AJ. Oh well, I'll just live without them. I can remember buying them in Toronto years ago, but I forget which store.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

What I Am Eating

What am I eating? Well, I'm glad you asked. I'm having a large plate of fries. Not dry, but soaked with plenty of ranch dressing. There is nothing better than fries and ranch sauce. But if there is, let me know. I'm always more than willing to try new dipping sauces for my fries.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane

I just ate some Old Dutch Salt & Vinegar chips. Hardly any vinegar taste to them.
    Oh my god, I am so jealous. Salt and Vingar chips are my all time weakness

I just got back from Chevy's where I had shrimp fajitas and then I had a fried ice cream. MMMMM!!!

Snowie, we bought some of those too...they look like the wafers used in Catholic mass
    Spent $20 in a Mexican candy shop...and the peso exchange rate made it quite a bargain.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345