+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion You Love

Drain my brain.

Fashion You Love

Hopefully this isn't a thread already, but since there's a "Fashion You Hate" thread I thought I'd start this one...

I adore: tight jeans, fashionable t-shirts, tank-tops, high-heels with jeans/capris, flashy sweatbands, brown leather bracelets, and styling belts.
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

I'm pretty easy going with fashion and what I wear, but there are a few things I'm weak for when I come across it in the stores... :

I love black shoes with really thick heals on them (goth style kind of...:-)) I've got a few different pairs that are like this and it's all I ever buy, not only are they cool & comfortable, they fit for any occasion, even formal wear

I love jeans, especially the ones that are out now with embroidery on the legs... I love black pants with lotsa zippers, buckles and chains on them... and for those pairs of pants I have without zippers, buckles & chains, I love the "jean chains" that you clip on to pockets & belt hoops

Other than those I'm not very fashionable, I buy stuff if I like it, whether it's "in" or not...
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I like long loose skirts. I don't have any, though, they aren't easy to find. Not in style. I don't like skirts above the knee or even just below...they have to be ankle length. Don't know why.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Well.. first of all, I should mention that I am a boy and I do not wear any of these clothes.. as I am a boy.. not a girl. BUT.. fashion trends I currently love on girls..

1) Tasteful Polka Dots. It's about friggin time!
    2) The return to the 50's. Love it! Love the pink and black.. excellent in polka dots..
    3) Tunics and jeans. A very good look for a lot of women. Much better than the horrible crochet poncho.

And for men..

1) The return of the pin-stripe. VERY sexy!
    2) The return of the graphic T.. looks great over a collared shirt, or under an unbuttoned shirt.
    3) Mix and match style.. for example T-Shirt with a sport jacket and jeans.

I love a pretty pair of capri's paired with a cute top. It's a look that's sexy and can be elegant as well.

I also love my short shorts!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Drain my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Mix and match style.. for example T-Shirt with a sport jacket and jeans.
    I agree, I like the whole T-shirt with a sport jacket for the guys. Very sexy...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

Drain my brain.
    More came to mind...

For guys- colorful pocket squares with suit coats, tight jeans, pin-striped dress pants, & black leather shoes...

For girls- a cardigan over a button down shirt & vibrant off the shoulder shirts...

Drain my brain.
    I'm bringing this back... I'll talk to myself... hehe...

these are all tight fashions...

Attached Images Attached Images

Drain my brain.
    this shirt here is amazing...

Attached Images Attached Images

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    a pair of levis and a white tiny t shirt from old navy and my black converse allstars.
    i guess i am a simple girl. don't like any fashion that makes me stick out love to blend. guess the tattoos don't help (have 10).
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast