+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

I'm Coming Out

OK.. after having a private discussion with someone who JUST figured out I'm gay (my America's Next Top Model obsession didn't make it obvious enough apparently) and who just told me his is as well.. I thought I'd make a post calling out all the gay boys and lesbians, and see how many of us there actually are.
    Last edited by Matt64; 05-28-2004 at 02:10 PM.

Apparently,we are the only two.....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I should mention that the title of this thread was changed by the mods as the one I used originally was a little too.. controversial shall we say.. I'm not coming out.. I've been out for a loooong time dears.

I just wanted to peek in here and say that I applaud you guys for being true to yourselves and opening up to everybody. I'm an unofficial PFLAG'er myself (ok so that's not what I normally get called, but atleast it sounds nicer ) and just wanted to send a hug out to both of ya.

fag hag dear? we likes us some fag hags :>

yeah, but I wasn't sure if it might offend...some people are touchy like that ya know!

Great thread! Does "coming out" also apply to closet reality tv junkies? I am one, but in here I'm proud of it. Yeah, that's right, I'm a reality tv addict...let it be known!

Well, I'm going to finally come out...as a gay man trapped in a woman's body!

Yup, some of my best friends are LGBTS. If it weren't for my gay friends, I wouldn't know how to dress; for my drag queen friends, I wouldn't know how to put on makeup; and for my lesbian friends, I wouldn't know how what "Good Vibrations" was.

Love is love, no matter what you are!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I had a feeling Matt, after I read your post in the 'Fashion You Hate' thread. I was wondering what straight gay would know all those types of clothes But I too applaud you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I had a feeling Matt, after I read your post in the 'Fashion You Hate' thread. I was wondering what straight gay would know all those types of clothes But I too applaud you all.
    Oh my sexy and lovely Vancouverite. (I'm rather drunk right now) Fabulous.. You must come and play with me at the bars.. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and their like, it's better than yours.. damn right, it's better than yours.. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.. That means.. I can get you a very hot girl. Assuming of course that you're single.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast