+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

Well, fortunately or unfortunately, I am a lot like Jack. I'm nowhere as naive or dumb as Jack, but I am the drama queen and I do fit most of the stereotypes. I mean, these are people who believe that I'm straight, but I just fit a lot of the characteristics of a gay guy. If they only knew that what they saw was actually a toned down version of me and that I was actually gay, I'd get it a whole lot more.

You're MUCH cuter than Jack, Matt.

I have a gay friend who is the absolute anti-Jack - I don't think he's EVER set off a gaydar...in fact, I've had lots of fun shocking people when I tell them he's gay (and disappointing several women).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Well that proves my gaydar wasn't installed properly. In Utah they remove them at birth, ya know.

Him....so I was right then?

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Well, fortunately or unfortunately, I am a lot like Jack. I'm nowhere as naive or dumb as Jack, but I am the drama queen and I do fit most of the stereotypes. I mean, these are people who believe that I'm straight, but I just fit a lot of the characteristics of a gay guy. If they only knew that what they saw was actually a toned down version of me and that I was actually gay, I'd get it a whole lot more.
    Lol.. oh honey, we're all drama queens.. it's in our genetic make-up bag.. er.. genes..

I just checked your profile.. you're a youngin.. I wish I had things figured out when I was your age. Took me until I was 18.. god I was stupid.

on vacation
    I believe that as long as a person is happy, nothing else matters. I don't label people and I don't care what they do with their lives as long as they're good people, the same creed I live my own by .
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    You're MUCH cuter than Jack, Matt.

I have a gay friend who is the absolute anti-Jack - I don't think he's EVER set off a gaydar...in fact, I've had lots of fun shocking people when I tell them he's gay (and disappointing several women).
    Oh.. I don't shock people with the revelation that I'm gay.. I apparently never have.. except for my mother.. all her friends knew.. hell.. all her GAY FRIENDS KNEW.. but she didn't..

I dress far too well to be straight.. The world is my catwalk baby!

A lot of people think I'm straight,women even ask me out ,I think it's hysterical because I feel like Mr. Gay Gayman so I am always surprised when people think I am straight!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Oh.. I don't shock people with the revelation that I'm gay.. I apparently never have.. except for my mother.. all her friends knew.. hell.. all her GAY FRIENDS KNEW.. but she didn't..
    I remember coming out to one of my close friends not too long after I figured it out...and her response was, "Yeah, I figured." And I said, "I sure the hell wish you had told ME!!!"

Tiger

I'm a straight female originally from a rather large city. I've had gay friends most of my life....both male and female. They were/are my friends. I didn't care who they went to bed with. As a matter of fact I went to a birthday party for a gay male friend. The party was half over b/f someone came up to me and pointed out that I was the only straight person there. I now live in a small town. WOW, what a difference. I have 1 gay friend here. He's never admited to me that he's gay, but I know he is. Our circle of friends know that he's gay, but they are so against the lifestyle that he has never brought anyone to a get together. He would not be welcome by them as a couple. I'm offended by that and have said so.

Thanks for being who you are.

toothdoc

Gay, straight, bi . . . What does it REALLY matter? Who CARES?

I come to the FoRT for fun and good conversation and opinions, and I get that, here.

Long live us ALL!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread