+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    BTW, I don't think all Tori fans are automatically gay; many are, many aren't. They only thing they have in common is they're all, without exception, wonderful people!

kragar and please feel free to post anytime, we'll love reading what you have to say!

these days even the education system here in Toronto is so much more progressive in the way they teach children in the class rooms than just a mear 10 years ago. For example, my girls attend catholic schools. The youngest teacher is gay. openly gay,sound gay, looks gay ,is gay. In the very recent past he would have to been playing it straight if he was ever to be considered promoted to a principle-ship. And in health ed( grade 7 or so) the teachers teach about the 3rd sex, that of being in love with the same sex. Same with the one in a catholic high school, the head of the life studies department is the chairperson for our local chapter of PFLAG, and she often hold after-school drop ins for the students that are struggling with issues, and promotes a ZERO tolerance for any kind of discrimination.THIS in a catholic school was such a welcome .
    My children have never used the words to describe a black , yellow or green person by the color of their skin( they would say that they are tall, with black hair, brown eyes, blue coat....never that east indian man et al). It is also true that your children learn to be haters and bigots from with in there own house hold. So as we read this thread and know how different the climate was a few short years ago, lets be thankful and give praise to our parents and educators that have kept the closet door wide open.

Well, not every male Tori fan is gay,but it sure as hell seems like it when you go to the concerts...it's almost a pick-up spot!!

I must admit,my gaydar is pretty awful,I am starting to think everyone is gay. I had this theory last year that any man who drank diet soda was gay because I figured what straight man wants to be seen drinking diet soda???!!! I am such a spaz sometimes!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Hey Spaz! I mean, MrCorkles, my straight married brother drinks diet soda now, much to my shock. I think he's afraid of the wife and drinks what she does.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Where was I when this thread was created? For those who didn't already know, I've set off a few gaydars in my day. Yes, I'm gay as well.

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Where was I when this thread was created? For those who didn't already know, I've set off a few gaydars in my day. Yes, I'm gay as well.

I was right about you, I just didn't have the guts to ask! Colby D

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Yeah, you have no idea how many people at school tell me I remind them of Jack from Will & Grace . . . So, you know, what are you gonna do?

Well that proves my gaydar wasn't installed properly. In Utah they remove them at birth, ya know.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Yeah, you have no idea how many people at school tell me I remind them of Jack from Will & Grace . . . So, you know, what are you gonna do?
    :rolleyes I used to get that as well. The sad fact is, I am nothing like Jack, but for some reason, Jack represents all gay people, and Will represents a freakish anomaly.. It's funny.. when all the people that said I reminded them of Jack met more gay people than JUST ME, they realised pretty quickly that I am nothing like Jack. :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread