+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    You're fairly safe if you're not Kid Rock anyway, Fanatic....

*scurries away before JD starts flinging rocks*

Of course I adore KR, but you know what they say...variety.....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Get a room, you two :rolleyes

A room? Since when is a room necessary? How about a car? A clandestine meeting in a parking lot? An elevator?

As for waking up on the wrong side of the bed? Heh heh, not necessarily. (where's that eyebrows-up smilie?)

Back on topic, yeah, I've considered playing for the other team.

I just assume they are. I have nothing to lose, if I'm wrong...guys take it as a compliment. If I'm right, I'm seen as observant and open minded.

*sigh* I have pretty good gaydar face to face but it has obviously failed me online .. I had no idea mrcorkles was a 'mo... then again I just found out last week that he was a HE
    I've never understood people being judged on their sexual leanings (I call it leanings because I believe the research that reports you are born gay or straight, it's not a choice) For one thing it's no one else's frikkin business and for another I may be doing something that you wouldn't approve of .. maybe
    I know that there are quite a few more homosexuals that post here other than those of you already in this thread .. they may see it as a non-issue.. like I do
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm a gay lurker if that counts. I find the FORT to be a very tolerant and open forum for all the reality tv lovers out there. I'm just not much of a poster (I tend towards the quiet side to the point of giving monks with vows of silence a run for the money) but I do enjoy reading all the great posts on this site. Most everyone on the site seems supportive and friendly.

Kragar! Thanks for coming out of lurkdom to post here! You don't have to be so shy, if you don't want to. We'd all love to read your opinions, I'm sure!

I think I have fairly good gaydar, but then I have been around gays for literally my entire life. I believed my best friend he was gay when he was 16, a good 4 years before he ever came out. He always jokes, "You knew before I did!" But then one guy I was convinced was gay (I mean, he was a huge Madonna fan and took me out to see Evita, I thought this guy was flaming), I ended up dating for 2 great years!

So, I never like to assume anything about anyone--I usually wait someone comes out to me before I consider myself convinced, because it's really about how the individual wants to identify him/herself. Well, that's unless you're wearing rainbow rings, reading The Advocate, and are about to rent a Falcon video--then that's pretty much telling me you're gay!

BTW, I don't think all Tori fans are automatically gay; many are, many aren't. They only thing they have in common is they're all, without exception, wonderful people!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I hate to admit it, but my Gaydar is ATROCIOUS! I also happen to live in the land of the metrosexual.. so it's not really my fault. My friends and I can't go down to our coffee shop and check out guys without having to ask each other "so.. is he gay?" because none of us can tell anymore. We love the metro's.. we really do.. they're very pretty.. but we feel like straight women in a gay bar! What is this? Punishment?!

Thanks for the encouragement SnowflakeGirl :rolleyes. I'll try to add more input when I can.

As for my Gaydar, I guess I was absent when they were issuing them.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    My Gaydar sucks too.

BTW -- Welcome to Fort, Kragar.

Thanks Jewelsy .

+ Reply to Thread