+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    You're kidding, right? I think I had mine removed at birth. I've made such a fool of myself hitting on handsome men (dead giveaway) at clubs and them ditching me (another dead giveaway), leaving me wondering, hmmm, am I not as pretty as I thought! No, stupid you're cramping his style. (I've had it explained to me in those exact words.)
    You are too hilarious, I love your posts! I'm sure if they were straight, they'd definitely be interested .

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Oh, Fan! You're just the sweetest! If I can make just one person laugh every day, I consider myself a huge success and revel in it all day long.

oh, btw: that anecdote was 100% true, except the gadar having been removed at birth! The powers that be (here in Utah) stripped it from me!

oh, btw: that anecdote was 100% true, except the gadar having been removed at birth! The powers that be (here in Utah) stripped it from me!
    If it's any consolation, mine isn't great either! I'm always guessing wrong, I think I've been stripped of my gaydar as well!

Oh, Fan! You're just the sweetest! If I can make just one person laugh every day, I consider myself a huge success and revel in it all day long.
    I think it's safe to say your a huge success, I'm sure you make plenty of people laugh. You've got a great sense of humour!

Get a room, you two :rolleyes

All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Janey woke up on the wrong side of the bed today
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Who here has a good gaydar?

I'm NEVER wrong. My personal gay brigade ,..... my Brother, Uncle, cousin and very best guy friend all would agree to my uncanny talent for eying out the "the light in the loafers" at the married with children parties( thats my specialty). I am surprised though that my gaydar gift works over the net as well. As a great supporter of PFLAG, and the pride parade it makes me so happy that being out there is no longer shameful. This site is one more example of total acceptance. No hating, No bashing, No judgments. You gotta LOVE it!!!!! Do any of you watch queer as folk. very forward.

You're kidding, right? I think I had mine removed at birth. I've made such a fool of myself hitting on handsome men (dead giveaway) at clubs and them ditching me (another dead giveaway), leaving me wondering, hmmm, am I not as pretty as I thought! No, stupid you're cramping his style. (I've had it explained to me in those exact words.)

That is the funniest thing I have ever read, OMG I have tears coming down my face.

In my young and restless years I do believe I also was at that same club

God the dog just came into my room to see what was going on with me, ..... no wait he just needs to go out side. I 'll be back, but thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Janey woke up on the wrong side of the bed today
    I'm jealous, that's why
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Get a room, you two :rolleyes

I don't know about JD but I'm happily married!

You're fairly safe if you're not Kid Rock anyway, Fanatic....

*scurries away before JD starts flinging rocks*

+ Reply to Thread