+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

I got 13 of 20 - more guys than girls.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I got 3 of 20. I was stereotyping. If I wasn't sure I picked the one with the best hair. LOL

This morning I made a huge faux pas that I feel horrible about. I was checking out at Walmart when this young teenage boy got in line behind me. Since I was trying to buy out the store and he didn't have anything in his hand I asked if he needed to go ahead of me. He very friendly asked if it was alright and I said, "Go ahead bud."
    He then asks the clerk for a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking I'm about to see an ugly scene because surely the clerk will realise he's at best 16. Clerk never asks to see ID and the kid gets his cigarettes and leaves. Another lady gets behind me with one item so I tell her to go ahead of me. Thats when the clerk says, "This is the night shift and I know they want to get out of here." and I say, "This is the youngest looking crowd I've ever seen. I was wondering why you didn't card him." They both laugh and then the other lady says, "BTW he is a she." What I thought was a 16yr old boy was really a 19yr old girl. I felt horrible. I wanted to chase her down and apologise for being an idiot. I'm only hopeing she didn't hear me call her bud since I was turned away and mumbleing.

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll;2151891;
    Well I've always thought I had a pretty good gaydar (now I know ), but I assumed that I would be better at the guys than the girls.
    Well when I was 25 and bar hopping (yes, we'll call it that for the sake of this thread) my gaydar was great. Too bad it wasn't working the time I met my EX the druken fool - and I hear from common sources that he's still a drunk only late 30ish now . ewwww I am old

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    I got 13 of the 20 people correct and was better at recognizing guys than girls.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i don't know why i never saw this thread before ... but if my user name doesn't clue you in, YES, i'm gay too
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 11-24-2006 at 01:14 AM.

I didn't see this thread before either... now that i replied to this... yep, I'm gay too.
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2152173;
    ... ewwww I am old
    No, gabriel. You are like a fine wine that has gotten smoother and more valuable with time!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Maybe you guys can help me. I have a very good friend for over 20 years now that everybody swears is gay. If he is he's not out. He has effeminate(?) qualities but he's been with women, almost got married. But he's my age, 38 and still has yet to get married. I hate to believe it, not that I have a problem with it but the fact that if he is and hasn't come out yet, especially to me.

Just because he is effeminate and not yet married doesn't mean he is gay. If he is gay, then he just isn't ready to come out. It is something that should happen on his time.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2155064;
    Just because he is effeminate and not yet married doesn't mean he is gay. If he is gay, then he just isn't ready to come out. It is something that should happen on his time.
    And it might never happen. His sexuality doesn't define him as a person.

+ Reply to Thread