+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

FORT Fogey
    oh gee!!! i suck

"You personally got 10 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 9% of all test takers"

HA! I got 7 of the 20 and better at recognizing girls.. I am OLD.

Me too Gabriel. I really sucked at this test.

me 3...I sucked
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I got 12 and was better at guys than girls.

17 out of 20, better at guys. I'm betting that 25 years ago when I was actually looking for a boyfriend, I wouldn't have been, or so personal experience shows.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

wow....actually I thought I would have done better. My gaydar is usually very good! Wish they would have shown which ones I got wrong. A couple of them I felt could have been both photos.

You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 60% of all test takers.

You personally got 17 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 94% of all test takers.
    Well I've always thought I had a pretty good gaydar (now I know ), but I assumed that I would be better at the guys than the girls.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2150548;
    Well, I'm not gay, but the vast majority of my friends that I have are gay or bi. I have a close friend of mine who lives down in San Francisco who wants me to move down there and in with him and his boyfriend. He is 4 years younger than me, and calls me "mom" sometimes, which makes me laugh. Of course, why he calls me that is just so sad. He had recently come out to his mom, and the evil shrew of a woman disowned him, and pulled her name off his student loans, so he couldnt go to school like he wanted to, because he didnt have any money. He even inspired a 5 page paper I wrote for my analytical writeing class. Which I ended up getting an A- on.
    Hi SuperBrat--If he's been admitted to a school he can then talk to their financial aid people (or at many schools even if he's just applying) about options. He can become an emancipated minor and then be eligible for things. Or he can work and go part-time. There are ways to do it. If he does well he might become eligible for merit based scholarships. As his "mom" you might hold his hand a bit and help him find out about the options--just being 4 years older at this age gives you a lot more sophistication and confidence when it comes to dealing with administrative issues. And you "owe" him, for that A-! You could even talk to the financial aid people at your school to get some ideas in theory about what's available in your state for people in his situation. Even some straight kids have parents who won't or can't sign for loans or give them other financial support--financial aid officers should be used to the question.
    That said, BOOOOOO to parents like that!

+ Reply to Thread