+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

Matt, it's good to have you back! We all missed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    OK.. so I haven't been around for a while. I'm sure EVERYONE missed me. I'm sure everyone was wondering where I disappeared to.. (don't all talk at once..)
    As a matter of fact, we did. How sad are we?

Now c'mon, let's go tease the Americans in the "Who Will You Vote For?" thread.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

AJane.

People who think internet communities are sad, are sadly mistaken. No need to feel sorry for us.

Welcome back Matt! Congrats on the move.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    So, Matt, are you all settled in yet? That was always the hardest part for me. In fact, I still have a few boxes still not unpacked from my last move 7 years ago!

You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 56% of all test takers.

Cajro.... to you for coming out when you're ready. As a straight person, I really don't want to begin to think I could give you any advice. Just start with the people that are most important to you. Their support will be the best thing that you could ever have.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

On that Gaydar tes ...at first glance, I thought one of the people was John !!! (Then I realized it wasnt

I want to applaud all the people who are coming/came out. Your living your lives, and I think its great. I know some people who are gay...and it is hard to be gay on Long Island and in High School
    Kami and Karli from AR3

"We need to fly to Kenya Africa"

Go Chip and Kim!!

Welcome back Matt, we did miss you. I was also talking about you in another thread the other day. Can you feel the love?

On that gaydar test, I got 17 out of 20, guess it's quite good

I was doing a search on something and came across this and just had to try the gaydar test. I got 17 out of 20 right. Yay me.

On a somewhat related note I went to my first gay wedding a month ago. It was a blast. And as much as my family annoys me at times it was nice to see them all out to support my cousin.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by erin_dye
    I suck!

You personally got 7 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 1% of all test takers.

This must be why I have such bad luck at gay bars.
    I get a kick from your initial reaction, erin. It was the one I'd resigned myself to making as well. Liked the game, scored a little higher,

"You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 73% of all test takers."

but I was prepared to hit the concrete head first. I was convinced at times that the choice was so obvious they were screwing with me to the point I chose the opposite from my initial pick. Who knows, those may be the ones I got correct.

I assume the faces change every attempt you make, I don't know what it says about me, but all the gals were looking gay for the most part, or at least more difficult to separate than the men.

Personally, I know more lesbians than gays, and they don't fit into stereotypical image conceptions for the most part, at least not those that I know.

Quote Originally Posted by royalcloudjumpe
    I'M COMING OUT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there's more around the FORT than we think,

PS: Any guy that is a die hard Tori Amos fan...usually is gay....agree with me mrcorkles?

nice to see the support
    ok just ceatching up on this thread so yeah this post is old...but does this mean the teacher i had a huge crush on my frosh yeah in hs was gay...he listoned to her all day during class???...and he was hot to. Oh and to all ofyou who came out...you got my suport and you are all strong for showing who you really are.

+ Reply to Thread