+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

I suck!

You personally got 7 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 1% of all test takers.

This must be why I have such bad luck at gay bars.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hmm..depends on what "luck" you're shooting for.

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

75%, the other 25% better stay away from me...just kidding

You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 72% of all test takers.
    Last edited by Clipse; 08-27-2004 at 06:59 PM.

80% and better at recognize girls than guys. Figures. Fell in love with every gay guy in the drama department.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

"You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 38% of all test takers."

Odds are, I could probably get 13 correct out of 20 with a blindfold on. I suck. No wonder I lost the "Playing it Straight" game.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I got 70%.

You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 55% of all test takers.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Whew! Glad to see the support on this board. Without further a do. I am starting to come out or as I have been saying to select people (Mom don't know yet- My Dad won't since he died in March of this year
    but as I sat here reading the many posts I remembered the last conversation I had with him- He told me that he wanted me to be happy with who ever I may decide to spend the rest of my life with, I have a feeling now that I look back- he knew)
    So I have spent since the start of this summer trying to find my way out of the closet- I hate it when things drop on your head as you are trying to get that door open!
    The only thing is I haven't found anyone yet ( my romantic track record is very bad and is very embarrasing to me) - My gaydar is not exactly a GPS system I can detect gay men easier than women.
    So if anyone wants to give me tips please feel free to pm me that would be great and helpful- Thanks!
    So how many of you figured me?
    Last edited by cajro62; 08-27-2004 at 11:45 PM.

65%

You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 38% of all test takers.

I got 50%.

You personally got 10 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 7% of all test takers.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I got 70%.

You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 55% of all test takers.
    I got the exact same score and comments!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread