+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 358

Thread: I'm Coming Out

  1. #291
    Resident Single Gal erin_dye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Snoozing at my desk again.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    678
    I suck!

    You personally got 7 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 1% of all test takers.

    This must be why I have such bad luck at gay bars.

  2. #292
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,831
    Hmm..depends on what "luck" you're shooting for.

    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  3. #293
    FORT Fogey Clipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    On Hiatus
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,165
    75%, the other 25% better stay away from me...just kidding

    You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 72% of all test takers.
    Last edited by Clipse; 08-27-2004 at 06:59 PM.

  4. #294
    FORT Fogey candor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    3,175
    80% and better at recognize girls than guys. Figures. Fell in love with every gay guy in the drama department.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

  5. #295
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    "You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 38% of all test takers."

    Odds are, I could probably get 13 correct out of 20 with a blindfold on. I suck. No wonder I lost the "Playing it Straight" game.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

  6. #296
    Shark Week! dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,892
    I got 70%.

    You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 55% of all test takers.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  7. #297
    FORT Fanatic cajro62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    483
    Whew! Glad to see the support on this board. Without further a do. I am starting to come out or as I have been saying to select people (Mom don't know yet- My Dad won't since he died in March of this year
    but as I sat here reading the many posts I remembered the last conversation I had with him- He told me that he wanted me to be happy with who ever I may decide to spend the rest of my life with, I have a feeling now that I look back- he knew)
    So I have spent since the start of this summer trying to find my way out of the closet- I hate it when things drop on your head as you are trying to get that door open!
    The only thing is I haven't found anyone yet ( my romantic track record is very bad and is very embarrasing to me) - My gaydar is not exactly a GPS system I can detect gay men easier than women.
    So if anyone wants to give me tips please feel free to pm me that would be great and helpful- Thanks!
    So how many of you figured me?
    Last edited by cajro62; 08-27-2004 at 11:45 PM.

  8. #298
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    65%

    You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 38% of all test takers.

  9. #299
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    I got 50%.

    You personally got 10 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 7% of all test takers.
    Gustav Holst was right!

  10. #300
    Miz Smarty Britches queenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    running for the border
    Age
    53
    Posts
    6,776
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I got 70%.

    You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 55% of all test takers.
    I got the exact same score and comments!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.