+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

It's good to see we have some support, I was getting nervous around here!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I too applaud you all. There should be no reason to hide your sexuality. You go guys/gals! I know there are atleast 3 other gay people on the boards cuz I've PM'ed them or had discussions with them in threads, guess they just haven't found this thread yet. I get along great with gay guys (I know a few) but I don't know any lesbians....yet.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    It's good to see we have some support, I was getting nervous around here!
    I hope you were kidding about that! I don't think there is a more supportive place than this. I've managed to blunder through almost a year here, stepping on toes and offending everyone around me. I think we pretty much show our true colors here (most of us anyway) - and are accepted with no regard to our vocations, age, size, gender, or outside activities. I find the fort a place to come where I can feel safe and unjudged for being who I am. I hope everyone has the opportunity to have the same experience we share here.

:bighug to every forter!

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I hope you were kidding about that! I don't think there is a more supportive place than this. I've managed to blunder through almost a year here, stepping on toes and offending everyone around me. I think we pretty much show our true colors here (most of us anyway) - and are accepted with no regard to our vocations, age, size, gender, or outside activities. I find the fort a place to come where I can feel safe and unjudged for being who I am. I hope everyone has the opportunity to have the same experience we share here.

:bighug to every forter!
    Oh, I don't think I meant it that way! I have met loads of really sweet people here at FORT...I just get nervous sometimes because you never know who will be offended by your sexuality. I wouldn't want someone to think of me differently just because I am gay,but you never know. Even in 2004!

Some people would say..'screw them,it doesn't matter',but the truth is,it does bother me a bit if someone changes their opinion of me because of it.

I have got to get to the point where it doesn't bother me,because you definitely can't please everyone!!

Thanks for your support as well JD!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I've always enjoyed you here, mrc! You are hiliarious! And only recently was I made aware of your "gay-ocity" I don't care who you sleep with - just stick around here - I so love your humor, and I know I'm not the only one. and a great big to you too!

eta: the same goes for Matt!

Mr. Corkles and Matt, I enjoy your contributions to the hottest men thread . Of course you have my support
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Gotta love how positive this thread is. A few years ago, a thread like this could have been received far differently.

everyone

A lot of gays showed up for the "Playing it Straight" forum it was a great time.
    Not once did I read anything that was out of line, but unfortunately most of them have disappeared. You have all the support and acceptance you need.
    Be who you are in all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Not once did I read anything that was out of line, but unfortunately most of them have disappeared.
    That's because you didn't get to see them. We deleted those out of line posts made by trolls that just came here to stir trouble.

But for the most part, our members are very supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I don't care who you sleep with -
    I care who MrCorkles sleeps with...'cuz I want to know all about it!!! (It's Rodrigo, isn't it? Isn't it?!! I'm so jealous!!! )

Anyway, you know I love you, Corkles McCutie Pie, (after all you are my "man synergy" buddy)! And smoochies to Matt too, of course!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread