+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Wait a minute.. how did he do that?! He changed his name to 3r1k.. I'm confused..
    me too :rolleyes

Gay Pride Week-End here in Toronto, if any one can make it, it's worth the trip.Great Clubs and nightlife, great theater(Cookn at the Cookery at must!) and for the most fun ,main parade on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I think he was being a smart azz Jewelsy!

You know how mas was! Unfortunately,we'll never know 'cause he ditched the FORT...

STRIKE THIS STATEMENT I MADE,EVERYONE. I WAS RESPONDING TO A MISQUOTE. SORRY...

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I'm so sad! I was planning on being in Toronto this year for pride.. I was in TO for pride last year and the year before, but I can't afford the trip this year. I had a great time at the parade last year. My friends and I literally scaled a building and sat on top of the roof (soooooooooo illegal) along the parade route (I can't remember what street we were on) and had an AWESOME view. I actually have a couple of pictures of the parade from my rooftop vantage point. I enjoyed it much more than the parade the year before. It was ridiculously hot, and I was soooooo tired from partying the night before. I was dehydrated and practically delirious by the end. We got squished in at the front of the barricades, and people kept trying to get a better view, and ended up pushing us all over the place. My friends and I got back to the house we were staying at, and we passed out for like 8 hours.. then we woke up and went to the clubs..

Vancouver Pride is at the end of next month, and it should be fun. It'll be the first year that I wont have to actually work on the parade route. I'm VERY happy about that.. 3 years was enough. I'm looking forward to working at a restaurant which will be part of the beer garden instead. (I am hoping I get the job anyway.. I've been out of work for a while now, and really want the job at this place.. *cross fingers*)

Good Luck,Matt..

I am going to miss Chicago pride this Sunday because I have to work all day

But it's ok,because it's right up the street from my work,so I might be able to sneak up there on my lunch break.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    San Francisco Pride this weekend, I heard that Chaka Kan is MCing it.

I doubt we're going to make it though. Oh well, we'll see it on the tv.

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I had no idea that so many will be celebrating together this year(stuck in my own little world ).Not sure if I can make it this year, having a little pity party .
    It is going to be sunny and warm on Sunday and I'm still recovering from my "C" rounds and tire easliy. My brother is going to be on a float this year and thought he could throw a wig(blue) and tart me up with stage make up(so I'll blend in.. .)and find a post for me just to sit and throw out some beads,...... but if it is as hot as it was last year, I won't make it a block.

So every one who is attending the parade and parties where ever you are have a couple fo me.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    But it's ok,because it's right up the street from my work,so I might be able to sneak up there on my lunch break.
    If you can, I'll be looking for you.

Except that I don't know what you look like.

Or your name.

Or when you'll be there.

Yeah, never mind.

I still can't figure why the rest of North America has gay pride in June, and Vancouver has there's in August?

Oh good Golly miss Molly, the weather forcast for Sunday is now sunny and a high of 22c........... I'm going to be in the parade. ...........there is a God

+ Reply to Thread