+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Coming Out

Not even remotely.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Mav -- I hope you didn't think I was coming on to when when I PM'd you and asked where you live. I just thought that perhaps you lived near me.

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    I'm NEVER wrong. My personal gay brigade ,..... my Brother, Uncle, cousin and very best guy friend all would agree to my uncanny talent for eying out the "the light in the loafers" at the married with children parties( thats my specialty). I am surprised though that my gaydar gift works over the net as well. As a great supporter of PFLAG, and the pride parade it makes me so happy that being out there is no longer shameful. This site is one more example of total acceptance. No hating, No bashing, No judgments. You gotta LOVE it!!!!! Do any of you watch queer as folk. very forward.
    I used to watch QAF religiously in the UK, but I've never seen the US version.

Sounds like it could be worth a look.

The Toronto Gay Pride Parade is amazing.
    There was talk of it being cancelled last year because of a shortfall in sponsorship. Fortuntely funding was found in time.
    I go with my husband every year, we have a great time.

In person, my gaydar is pretty good,no so with just reading people's posts though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Lifelong fag hag here (although nobody's allowed to call me that). Theater major in college ('nuf said). Fell in love with gay men over and over. I swear the last one seemed straight, despite his Judy Garland refrigerator magnet, framed Bette Midler poster and his letterman jacket with the tiny figures of guys having sex in different positions.
    I finally found a straight guy who likes to go out to lunch and shop at the Pottery Barn, so I think the pattern is officially broken.
    I'm an interior designer, as with your theatre classes there were numerous gay men in my Interior Design and Theatre set design classes.
    No so much with the lesbians though.
    Not sure why.

Judy Garland fridge magnet
    "That's Numberwang!"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy

Mav -- I hope you didn't think I was coming on to when when I PM'd you and asked where you live. I just thought that perhaps you lived near me.
    Jewelsy!! You mean you WEREN'T hitting on me???? j/k!!
    Like I said in my PM back to you...you crazy fool, you just forgot that you already asked me that months ago!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is an article in the TIME magazine (May issue) titled, "Kaguya Has Two Moms" in regards to TWO female mice that scientists have successfully introduced two eggs to each other and created a baby. NO sperm was used! Wow!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Jewelsy!! You mean you WEREN'T hitting on me???? j/k!!
    Like I said in my PM back to you...you crazy fool, you just forgot that you already asked me that months ago!!!
    I didn't get your pm.

Ya know, I *thought* I had already asked you. I'm such a dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I hope so. I think, sometimes when a person first comes out, they kind of get involved really quickly emotionally with the first gay or lesbian person they meet, and it's usually a disaster. It's sort of like becoming a teenager all over again and making all the mistakes and growing pains that you missed at that time.
    I think this is what happened with my sister.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Let me tell ya, that Fanatic227 is a tease. He hinted, teased and generally confused me for several hours last night. (I did mention I have absoultely NO gaydar whatsoever, right?) He never did bust up any intel. He sure is a clever guy tho.

eta: I told him I was considering playing for the other team, and he asked me if I would come out in this thread. I assured him I would.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I used to watch QAF religiously in the UK, but I've never seen the US version.

Sounds like it could be worth a look.

The Toronto Gay Pride Parade is amazing.
    There was talk of it being cancelled last year because of a shortfall in sponsorship. Fortuntely funding was found in time.
    I go with my husband every year, we have a great time.

In person, my gaydar is pretty good,no so with just reading people's posts though.

fluff! I can't tell you how happy I am that you visited this thread!

I have seen both versions of QAF and I like the UK version better...I don't know,something about the US version seems too contrived IMHO.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    fluff! I can't tell you how happy I am that you visited this thread!

I have seen both versions of QAF and I like the UK version better...I don't know,something about the US version seems too contrived IMHO.
    I agree McCorkles, I much preferred the Uk version, though I like that Emmet has a much bigger part in the US version. David on Six Feet Under is a much more realistic portrayal of a gay man.

+ Reply to Thread