Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How is your day?

How is your day?

Just thought I would start a new thread for FORTers to write about their day.

Right now I have insomnia. You could probably tell because I started this thread. I'm not hungry nor full, by the way. I'm looking forward to this three day weekend. I hope I get a chance to sleep in and catch a good movie. Anyway, the time here is 6:03am. How is your day?

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Just thought I would start a new thread for FORTers to write about their day.

Right now I have insomnia. You could probably tell because I started this thread. I'm not hungry nor full, by the way. I'm looking forward to this three day weekend. I hope I get a chance to sleep in and catch a good movie. Anyway, the time here is 6:03am. How is your day?
    aw I hate insomnia. I have it a lot. My day so far is okay. I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend but, am sick and hoping my anti-biotics kick in today! The weather is blahk too.
    Maybe it will improve.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    My S.O. is making me clean the place up. I also have to get new tires for the car and fix the other computer. Great weekend plans, eh?

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Stevie. Hope you get better.

I am feeling great. I have a vacation day from work so I got to sleep in this morning. The weather is wonderful and I'm going to try really hard to get away from this computer and spend some time enjoying the sunshine.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Confused here. My daughter threw up a couple of times yesterday so I decided to stay home from work today. Well last night and this morning she is acting fine (bouncing off the walls as usual), but when I decided to go to work she starts complaining of a stomach ache. I hate to go to take her to the babysitter if she is really sick, but I can't tell. I will be upset if she isn't really sick and I stay home but on the other hand if she goes to the sitters and spews I will feel really bad, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'm feeling okay. I still have some ironing to do for my brother and sister. I just finished reading a good book.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Dagwood, I hope that your daughter feels better.

I'm always very happy on Fridays just because Saturday is tomorrow!

Dagwood, hope you're daughter is feeling okay.

I'm feeling good, it's Friday and I love Friday's cuz like eldee, tomorrow is Saturday!

Awww...Dagwood, maybe she has food poisoning or the stomach flu. I think you made a right decision in staying home today to take care of her. I hope she feels better soon.

So far it's a great day. I'm sitting at home playing on the computer with my dog curled up next to me trying to get motivated to hop in the shower. I'm betting today is going to be a slow day at work (ie my phone won't be ringing off the hook) so maybe I'll actually be able to get some projects done.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast