Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: How is your day?

OK, so I'm happier now, I'll stop with the whining since it seems that it worked!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    OK, so I'm happier now, I'll stop with the whining since it seems that it worked!

You are a sneaky one, queenb!

How Am I Doing?

How is my day? Well, I'm thrilled you asked. I'm doing fine. No, that's no exactly true. I'm doing more than fine. I'm fine to the nth degree.

My poor mom was in a car accident about a month ago and hit her head on the windshield. When she was discharged from the hospital the doc said she was okay - no concussion or anything like that. Well she still has a nasty bump on her temple and it's very tender. What worries me though, she's become forgetful. And it's progressively getting worse. She called her regular doc today and now has an appointment for tomorrow morning. So I've been worried all day because apparently the doctor was concerned enough to get her in right away.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

FORT Fogey
    I hope your mom is okay VeeJay!

My day was good, the LAST day of SCHOOL! I will no longer be a freshman after 3 days of finals. But then I have that feeling where you know it's your last day before hell (studying for finals) Ugh. There goes my weekend.

Thanks Pinkie.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Pretty good. I finally finished an afghan I'd been crocheting for my best friend's birthday on Sunday. It's taken me a month, and my wrists feel like they are broken, but it's all good 'cause she's going to love it!

On the other hand, I've been worried about my husband. He's been in some kind of "mood" for the last two days. He's starting to bring me down.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567