Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How is your day?

My day was mixed feelings. My "EX"-girlfriend and I, are finally on speaking terms. I finally managed to stop yelling at her, and vice-versa. I wish I could say it was "meant-to-be" but I didn't and still don't see it that way. So it's pretty much very over. We chatted, random junk, but I think if we were to remain friends it would be weird. Then what next, one of my good friend admits to me, that she sees me more as a friend (and now I feel guilty, because I brushed her off...timing was just so wrong). Full of confusion - spend most of the day indoors, playing board games, tv, PS2, drinking, eating, chatting.

It is going to be a gorgeous day, but that means I have to do yard work. :phhht
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by masashi
    My day was mixed feelings. My "EX"-girlfriend and I, are finally on speaking terms. I finally managed to stop yelling at her, and vice-versa. I wish I could say it was "meant-to-be" but I didn't and still don't see it that way. So it's pretty much very over. We chatted, random junk, but I think if we were to remain friends it would be weird. Then what next, one of my good friend admits to me, that she sees me more as a friend (and now I feel guilty, because I brushed her off...timing was just so wrong). Full of confusion - spend most of the day indoors, playing board games, tv, PS2, drinking, eating, chatting.

Awww Masashi... Sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe it'll be too hard to remain close right now but if you were together long, it would be a waste if didn't end up at least in friendship. The time right now is the hardest. I hope both of you feel better soon and find a way to at least be friends.

WomynLee thanks for that...but being just "friends" anyhow!

TODAY -- much better day. Went to an amusement park. It was great, went on every single ride, fun fun fun! Ate a lot ( as usual ) Shopped around, ate lunch at this nice relaxed cafe'ish sort of restaurant. Overall was an enjoyable day, now for the evening, what next?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    It's only 11 a.m. and it sucks already. Started out great, but my how quickly things can change.

Dangit JD, mine's starting to suck as well. What time shall I cruise by with some liquid consolation??
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Dangit JD, mine's starting to suck as well. What time shall I cruise by with some liquid consolation??

How fast can you get here, or should I meet you half-way? I'm in need.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    It's pretty late and I should sleep. But I can't get myself away from the FoRT.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Yeah I forgot Utah doesn't sell liquor or something of that sort I'm thinking Vegas, JD!

Seriously, I'm here if you need to vent. We all need some good venting every now and then.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Awww J.D. you can buy me "dinner" and I'll bring the liqour! Yeah, and Texicana and her sister Libra can come along too. It'll be fun!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast