Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How is your day?

Beggining of the day was crap! Had this so-called 'huge' event in school, was boring, dumb, and nobody enjoyed themselves, i stood outside the whole day in the hot sun, taking picturs :rolleyes came home, tired, hot, went out, met Twister, went to my friends house, more like mansion, is totally huge, i envy him still am here, probably will be here for the next few hours so far so good, they just got out the corona ... hmm .... i'm too good to drink

BORING. There are only about 8 people in my office today, since it's Friday and holiday weekend and all.

And I don't have anything to do, but I need to be here to get my 40 hours in!

But, I'm leaving at 3 to go see "The Day After Tomorrow" to get my holiday weekend started.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

My day was boring because I was at work but now I'm at home, I'm happy!

My day was boring because I had to go to school. My Birthday is tomorrow though so hopefully that'll be exciting! My Birthday Party is tonight!

Interesting post, interesting and eventful day today. LEt's see today woke up early, had breakfast, on the balcony, the beggining of the most diasterous day. Had lunch out, looked around, played the tourist (am currently touring Sydney) lose my wallet :rolleyes (cash, credit, id everything gone) go back to where I'm staying, call gf, get into fight ... about 4 hours later call her again, 3 hour convo, conclusion "we're not meant for each other" - sort of talk. :rolleyes I have been dumped. It's 4am, im feeling apathetic towards everything, questioning what brought that on. overall today was ***T!

Bored.. I should be job hunting, but it's been miserable and rainy here for the past few days, and today is looking to get ugly in an hour or 2.. so I'm destined to sit around and play online and watch tv.. YET AGAIN.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    My day is going by sooooooo slowwwwwwwww. We are not busy at all here and it is boring me to death. I could fall asleep at my desk if given the chance
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by masashi
    Interesting post, interesting and eventful day today. LEt's see today woke up early, had breakfast, on the balcony, the beggining of the most diasterous day. Had lunch out, looked around, played the tourist (am currently touring Sydney) lose my wallet :rolleyes (cash, credit, id everything gone) go back to where I'm staying, call gf, get into fight ... about 4 hours later call her again, 3 hour convo, conclusion "we're not meant for each other" - sort of talk. :rolleyes I have been dumped. It's 4am, im feeling apathetic towards everything, questioning what brought that on. overall today was ***T!
    Wow, that was a sucky day. Maybe this sappy sweet kitty will make you feel better:

It's good for a grudging smile, right?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masashi

Today is kinda boring. We're done with finals at school and there's no more work to do. And we have a week and a half left until summer vacation.

Thanks to all worried about my daughter. I think it was something she ate. She was fine today. I gave her dry pancakes for breakfast and after 2 hours she was still bouncing off the walls so I decided to go into work. She only whined about her tummy when I told her it was time to go. She didn't have any problems at the babysitters so I think she was trying to play on my sympathies.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast