+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you?

As of 2 hours and 33 minutes ago Local Time (yeah it's 02:33am right now) I am LEGAL *ahem* 18 years old!~ No longer a kid, that's right, I can buy my own alcohol, watch 18+ rated movies and so on. I feel.............mature! *runs off to 7-11 to buy alcohol* (as a joke, at midnight, my friends and I went to 7-11 and ordered one beer, just for fun, the cashier was like "ID please" I showed it to him, he gave me a funny look, but hey I'm legal and happy!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Blue... we'll have to keep that in mind tomorrow for your birthday thread...

I've officially decided that, since the age of 15 is almost worthless (except for a learner's permit, but I won't get that until about 10 months after I turn 15), I'm going to mix 14 and 15 together and let it be called 'forfteen'. There are only three requirements to be 'forfteen' - you must be at least 14, younger than 16 and you must know just how evil Barney is. So, I openly invite all of ye who fit into this category to join me in 'forfteen' land. And pay me 10 dollars for an entrance fee.

Boredom,
    If you think 15 is worthless, wait until you turn 17. It is the most boring thing to
    be sandwiched between that wondrous year you can drive and the one after
    when you are legally an adult.

How old do I look?

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I'm 6. Squared.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Wow Chompy, you do not look it at all. I always thought you were like 26

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Wow Chompy, you do not look it at all. I always thought you were like 26
    Wow, thanks Clipsy. I guess you won't be longing for my bod anymore over on OOC!
    I support the right to arm bears.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Wow, thanks Clipsy. I guess you won't be longing for my bod anymore over on OOC!
    I think I just heard a pin drop.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Ready for this? I'm 53!!! I feel older right now than I ever have! I have never had a problem with my age, or anyone else's, for that matter. I still feel like I'm in the 20's in my heart and mind. I think I'm a little more relaxed now than when I was younger, not so hung up on what other people think of me. I would say, overall, I'm happier now than ever before. Only draw back, is sometimes I look in the mirror, and am surprised at how my face is changing, eyes a little saggy, that kind of thing, but I'm still very active. Ran a marathon about four years ago, climbed Mt. Whitney (14,500 ft) and Half Dome in Yosemite recently, as well as various other peaks. So take heart everyone, it's really not so bad on this side of the proverbial hill!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Roseskid, you've got the right attitude!!!

For the record, I'm 29 and loving every single minute of my final year in the 20's. As my honey and I are going to start trying for our family this fall, I'm definitely looking forward to my 30's and 40's...

As for being ID'd, I'm another one of those lucky people who gets carded all the time. I politely hand over the card and laugh at their faces once they do the calculation, it puts a smile on my face everytime!

+ Reply to Thread