+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey! What's Up?

Hey! What's Up?

what are you doing right now? i mean, i know you are FORTing, but what else is going on in the background? as i'm bored, here's what's happening with me. i'm sitting at work, my boss is gone for a couple of hours, i'm eating a chicken salad on croissant from jason's deli while i listen to the new Matchbox Twenty cd on my computer.

what's up with you?

I had that CD playing myself this morning.
    I have now switched to our Lady Peace.

I'm writing a shopping list for the last few food items I need to get from Christmas and the toilettries I want to get for my guests.
    I do like to present my guests with new towels a new robe each and their own bottles of shampoo, shower gel etc tied up in a nice ribbon.
    "That's Numberwang!"

So, Fluff, when can Joey and I come visit you?

Fluff is a good Hostess.

I am watching Promised Land and playing with my kiddos.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

fluff, i want to come visit, too!!

you provide ROBES??? NEW ones??? i like robes and new toiletries.

i'm beginning to think that fluff should run a bed and breakfast. charge your guests for that type of service, fluff!

New robes and new towels? Wow, I wanna visit! Are they monogrammed?

Right now, I'm drinking a Pepsi, listening to Crosby Stills Nash & Young on CD, and waiting for a call from "the boss" to tell me when I have to pack my suitcase. Oh, and I got invited to a Christmas party earlier today, that's an 8-hour drive each way away I politely said no thanks.

FORT Fogey
    Well, my daughter has strep so I have her all tucked in on the couch with lots of drinks,, a bell to ring for me, get better bear pops, and she is watching a christmas movie!

I am doing last minute things for guests as well! I love to have my guest room all nice too,, flowers,, Hey fluff here is a good one for you,, I have this tray on the bed w/books and stuff and a frame with a photo in it.. i keep a nice pic of frequent guests and I switch it out in the frame when they are coming.. hehe..like my mom and dad this weekend.. everyone knows of course but they love it!!

I'm sitting here thinking "Dayum I'm a crappy host"

guests are lucky if I remember to offer them a drink

I'm also listening to my son cut the meat for dinner. He's taken over that job since I went Veggie.
    Sabrina the Teenage Witch is on in the background in the living room.

I'm also thinking I should be doing about 100 other things but just don't feel like it!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm eating candy canes, listening to a Tori Amos bootleg, drinking diet coke, yelling at Dylan to take Dumb and Dumber out, and watching Matt walk upstairs strangely. WTF is that boy doing?

taking a break from redoing another tabletop wood radio that I got on ebay. This one is going to be purty!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast