+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey! What's Up?

No they aren't monogrammed

I like to spoil people as we don't get many guests living so far from home *sniff*

The photo in the frame is a nice touch Firegirl.
    I always get a good book if it's my mum coming over as she loves to read.
    I make sure I get my Dad an English paper too and if they've flown on a "match day" I make sure I get the results from the internet for them too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm sure your Dad appreciates it. Thats how my friend Michelle (the scouser) got hubby Computer literate , she explained all the scores and things he could find out in minutes from home.

I'm taking a break from wrapping, NHL on the fly in background , dog trying to make me take him out.( he's not settling for a tour of the backyard)

Ducky - 13 yr old boys can't walk upstairs normally.

I didn't think so. But he was doing something really weird. Maybe he was trying to hide a christmas present from me.

Right now I'm chewing on a straw, listening to a Tori B-Side called London Girls, and thinking fluff is insane. Guests don't like to stay at my place unless they're men, cause I fuck them!

No, not really. Only men like to stay here cause all I do is watch hockey and drink beer and swear and smoke a lot, and prissy women can't handle that. *makes a face*

I'm sitting in a perfectly quiet house, drinking coffee enjoying the "no one is up but me" time.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Oooh, "no one up but me" time is very precious.
    Just like "no one in the house but me so I'm going to have a long bubble bath" time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

ooh, that's priceless
    All good things come to an end.

Well, now I'm sitting here eating the remains of a candy cane covered in a blanket cause its fucking freezing outside, thinking that my feet are really cold but the back of Dylan's thighs are probably really warm... and that he wouldn't mind if I stuck my feet on his legs. Mwahahah! *evil*

Originally posted by fluff
    Oooh, "no one up but me" time is very precious.
    Just like "no one in the house but me so I'm going to have a long bubble bath" time.
    Love that time, but that rarely happens now.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

i'm sitting here at my computer, listening to the cat cry these horribly sad meows, spraying her with a water bottle to get her to stop when i get too annoyed, waiting for sc to get back from starbucks with my tall cider. yummmmmmmmmmmm... i think i'll go download some music while i wait!

and duckie, men LOVE when you put your cold cold feet on their thighs!

I'm waiting for Matt to get out of the shower, so we can watch Back to the Future.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast