+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prom Dress, help!

Prom Dress, help!

OT: Prom Dress, help! This is a picture of the dress that looks like the one I'll be wearing to prom:

The only difference is that it is a bright, turquoise blue colour. I'm also going to wear it with white gloves, a blue shall and a white flower accessorie at the top or on my hip.

It also has blue satin ribbons in the middle, like this one:

Do you think it looks "formal" enough?

I'm only 5'1'' and very thin, so I think this suits me a lot more than a long, gown would. Do you think it's appropiate?

I think its perfectly appropriate. If you want to glam it up more, try a cool updo with your hair and funky, strappy shoes.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I think it looks lovely. And you know, it's more important to be wearing something flattering; if you feel like you look good, it doesn't matter how "formal" the dress is.
    If you did feel you needed to dress it up some more, an unusual necklace might do the trick, in addition to Star's suggestions.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Laura000, I think the dress design in beautiful and blue is a good color! I agree about that style of dress being a good one for your size. Also, the cut does make it dressy. It looks like a good dancing dress and one that you can be comfortable in.

Have a great time at your prom!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Laura000, I think the dress design in beautiful and blue is a good color! I agree about that style of dress being a good one for your size. Also, the cut does make it dressy. It looks like a good dancing dress and one that you can be comfortable in.

Have a great time at your prom!

I love the design of the dress, as long as your comfortable in it, you should be fine. Enjoy your prom.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I think it's very nice! Hope you have a good time.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I think it looks lovely. And you know, it's more important to be wearing something flattering; if you feel like you look good, it doesn't matter how "formal" the dress is.
    If you did feel you needed to dress it up some more, an unusual necklace might do the trick, in addition to Star's suggestions.
    I think its a beautiful dress. The most important thing is that YOU like it and feel comfortable in it. Have a great time
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I love that dress, and I bet you'll be looking a lot better, and feeling more comfy, dancing than you would in a long gown! Have a blast!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

It sounds like a beautiful dress. Will we see prom pictures? Have a great time.

The dress sounds good and like everyone said the most important thing is that you feel comfortable in it. When you feel comfortable, you will be radiant. I hope you will have a great prom and great memories
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast