+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prom Dress, help!

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    MalibuPam!

I've seen pictures of those hideous '80s prom dresses and might I say, I am so thankful to have been a child in the '80s so as to have avoided all of those fashions, such as blue eye shadow, big permed bangs, and huge, puffy, colorful prom dresses. By the time I got the age for that stuff, it was the late '90s. Whew!
    Ha! My dress was poofy and big and GORGEOUS and very, very, dated and I wore a banana clip.

In 2003.

Kidding!!

Great dress choices!! Fantastico!! My inner girlie just wishes she was here yesterday to be all up on this thread!!

And I'll Star from earlier and say that the little flower purse sounds CUTE!!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

It sounds like a nice dress for you (I wish I could wear bright turquoise), but do beware of over-accesorizing. Wearing gloves and a shawl and a flower seems like overkill to me, but perhaps you're one of those people who could pull it off... Are you going with a date? Then you'll also have a corsage.

Most importantly, wear what makes you feel most comfortable and have lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by laura000
    OT: Prom Dress, help! This is a picture of the dress that looks like the one I'll be wearing to prom:

The only difference is that it is a bright, turquoise blue colour. I'm also going to wear it with white gloves, a blue shall and a white flower accessorie at the top or on my hip.

It also has blue satin ribbons in the middle, like this one:

Do you think it looks "formal" enough?

I'm only 5'1'' and very thin, so I think this suits me a lot more than a long, gown would. Do you think it's appropiate?
    I guess it depends. Here all the girls where to gowns. I like the shorter dresses (had them way back in my day) there all to the floor now.

have a blast!!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Quote Originally Posted by StevieM
    I guess it depends. Here all the girls where to gowns. I like the shorter dresses (had them way back in my day) there all to the floor now.

have a blast!!
    I'm tired yikes. I can't read my sentence. I meant all the girls
    oh forget it!

have fun. The first dress is cute.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234