Closed Thread
Page 9 of 1056 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

labtech
    I really hate when realtives call and they end up talking about their neighbors family and you have know idea who they are talking about or they call to tell you that someone is in the hospital or someone has died and you don't even know this person. I hate to hear that someone has died, but am I suppose to take off work every other day to go to a funeral of someone that I don't even know? I'm not a professional mourner! I have to admit that I do have cousins (the side of the family that you don't talk about) who love going to the funeral homes and to funerals but not me. AARRRRRRRR!!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I really hate when realtives call and they end up talking about their neighbors family and you have know idea who they are talking about
    Labtech, I think we have the same mom!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm not a professional mourner!

I don't know why, but that is SO funny to me!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

labtech
    Glad I could make you laugh!! I once worked with a man who was originally from Cuba and he said that when people die there they sometimes hire professional mourners to be at the funeral. How morbid is that and what a job!!!

Originally posted by John
    Hey! I resemble that remark!

My pet peeve of the day: Prescription costs!

My wife was just prescribed Claritin for her allergies, and so I went to pick it up today. $100 fricking bucks!
    i'm glad i went back a page. i was JUST about to bitch about the very same thing!

i had a scrip for zyrtec filled. doesn't work for me. $30 bucks down the drain. so this morning i go to have my scrip for claritan-d filled. $48 bucks for 1 month's worth!!! WTF?!!!

AND... claritan was approved to extend there patent for another couple of years. grrrrrrrrrr

Wow, $48. We just spent $99.38 for a 1-month supply of the same thing. Either you have 50% prescription coverage, or I'm getting screwed

i have 50% scrip coverage...

with my old insurance i used to get 60 pills for 30 bucks. my bf gets 60 pills for 15. next time he gets to get the scrip!

50 bucks is a freakin fortune to me right now!!!

*edited to add, please forgive my misspelling of claritin in my previous posts. makes me nutso that i can't edit it anymore.

Well, try 0% coverage, sid. $100 for a month's supply is completely outrageous...For anything...

dayum!! no coverage at all!!!

i'm so sorry, man!

hey, maybe you guys should try zyrtec. i got it for like 27 and change.... so that would be like half the price for you. works wonderfully for my bf.

I really detest going to a site and having all sorts of pop-up messages attack my screen ferociously. Then I have to cancel them all out and wade through the ones that refuse to be canceled. Sometimes I am unable to even view the site for all the pop-ups that refuse to go away. This is a surefire way to get me never to visit the site again or tell others about the products there. How can this sort of activity be productive for the sites that allow them to reside there. STOP THE MADNESS!

:nono

Closed Thread