Closed Thread
Page 8 of 1056 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718581085081008 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

Cali

I despise vacation pictures with ever fiber of my being. I don't even like my own.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I hate looking at pictures.
    I know I offend people by quickly scanning through them.
    I even do it with wedding photos.
    If you didn't invite me to your wedding why do you suppose I want to spend an hour looking at your photos?
    If you did invite me to your wedding I don't need to spend an hour looking at your photo's.
    I want to see what the bridal party wore but that's about it.
    Please don't explain how you are related to all the sundry people in the pictures.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Please don't explain how you are related to all the sundry people in the pictures
    Ooohhhh, that's a biggie.
    Now, don't get me wrong, if one of you guys were showing me pix of the family, I'd like to know who's who, but only as far as IMMEDIATE family. I don't need to know that the woman far over to the left is you great uncle Nate's first wife Bertha!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

i hate slow web pages....
    or when my email isn't working properly.

there is very little that irritates me more than when i go to a webpage i've been to a gazillion times and i have to sit and wait and wait and wait for it to load the 5 freaking images.

since my email provider changed interfaces, i've been dealing with this quite a bit...

which ties me into long hold times.

i sat on the phone for over 30 minutes for my email customer service. i finally get someone, they put me on hold...and i get DISCONNECTED! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r:mad:

UHG Sher! That is depressing!

Another of my BIG PET PEEVES, is watching some lame ass talk show and seeing a drag queen that is better looking than I am!
    Damn you ru-paul

Originally posted by cali
    Another of my BIG PET PEEVES, is watching some lame ass talk show and seeing a drag queen that is better looking than I am!
    Damn you ru-paul
    ooh yeah, es no bueno!

i went to the "gay miss us of a" pageant (it's a very long story) and i have to tell you, some of them are GORGEOUS... but. they ALWAYS have to wear just a ton of makeup to cover the ruddy maleness of their skin...

you know, upon saying that rj from AI would make a lovely lady with his pretty smile and tiny pores!

yes, yes he would!

I really do not like when ppl smoke right at the entrance of a building. It is a shame that you cannot enter a hospital of restaraunt without being bathed in smoke. Not really appetizing!

Along the same lines....Why do they put the restrooms at the rear of the smoking section in restaraunts. You have to walk through the cloud to get to the potty(yes, if you have not noticed, I am a mommy).

I do not deny anyone the right to ravage their own body with the ill effects of tabacco. I just do not want anyone to share with me.

pet peeve of the day: men.

but it will pass.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

My pet peeve of the day: Prescription costs!

My wife was just prescribed Claritin for her allergies, and so I went to pick it up today. $100 fricking bucks!

Closed Thread