Closed Thread
Page 5 of 1056 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

LT (everyone needs cool initials around here, ya know), here's a tip for you: men are pigs. Oh wait, make that: men are untrainable pigs.

We're only thinking as far as the remote control on the TV, I'm sorry to tell you. Beyond that, we're damn near useless!

My wife's pet peeve is when I shave - I'm super-careful to clean up all my little stubble all over, but apparently when I dump it into the trash, which is next to our large tub, I might every so often have a hair jump out of my hand and land on the edge of tub. My gosh! You'd think I spray-painted graffiti on the walls or something.

I hate when people chew with their mouth open.

I cannot STAND for someone to read over my shoulder. Bugs the 'oh my heck' outta me!

John- the hair seems like no big deal to me, though I'm not the world's most organized person. I say better in the tub than still on the body. (I just don't dig facial hair)

facial hair can be nice, kylie, if used appropriately.

Well, at the moment, I'm kind of into the "hairy goatee with short stubble on the rest of the face" thing. Actually, I have extremely sensitive skin, and shaving every day really makes my face bright red. So, I find that stubble helps solve the problem.

I hair up so fast that I have to shave at least once every day to keep it manageable.

That's true sher. Stubble is fine, but as a general rule I don't like men with the whole beard and or mustache thing going on. JMO, though.

you know, funny we're talking about this.

as i was begrudginly shaving my legs this morning, i was thinking, why oh why do i have to shave my legs? why couldn't god have made it not grow there like he made it not grow on my face? luckily i'm blonde and all the hair on my body grows in blonde (as paulie's head explodes ) and very fine, so i can go a bit longer than the average girl before i have to shave.

so there, in order to make this link into the topic of the thread, one of my pet peeves is shaving. SO annoying!

Since I have to basically do customer service work all day I get peeved at cell phone users. If you come up to my counter at the deli that means you want something, which does mean I have to talk to you, put your friend on the phone on hold or something and give me your order then you can go back to them. I spend a lot of time trying to get people's attention who are gabbing away and won't give me the time of day then get ticked off at me cause I waited on somebody ahead of them who was actually paying attention.

Also, I'm another email deleter....if it has forward in the subject title it's getting deleted, I've probably seen it before and I've been deleting them for over a year now, but it's STILL the same stuff it was then. There's only one person I'll accept forwards from and that's cause she only sends them VERY rarely and I know that it must be something good if she's sending it over cause she knows me really well.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Libra, that stinks! Cell phone users who abuse them are the worst!! Losers that don't turn them off in the theater should be tarred and feathered.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I actually have been working on cellphone detachment proceedings. I've stopped bringing it with me most places, and leave it in the car. My clients aren't terribly happy that they can't get immediately in touch with me, but I tell them that I guarantee a 60-minute callback during business hours (which are extended because I deal with people in every time zone), and that'll have to be good enough.

labtech
    I haven't been anywhere is the last several months when I didn't hear a cellphone ring. I work in a doctors office and we have signs that ask people to please turn off their cellphones because of our equipment. Most people are really nice and have no problem but yesterday one of our drug reps refused to turn hers off because se was expecting an "important call". Well her call came in while she was in our office and it was her mom telling her that she had picked the dog up from the vet so she wouldn't have to go by there on her way home. Now I have 3 dogs and I love them but they are definitely not top priority in my daily living. I wanted to get her cellphone and tell her that until she could grow up she was grounded from using her phone!!:mad:

Closed Thread