Closed Thread
Page 3 of 1056 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

Ewwww, the toilet one is gross BF.

I hate going to public toilets at the best of times, but I hate it even more when I see people come out of the cubicle and walk straight out without washing their hands (or as Dani would say, "they nasty hans".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Do you wash your hands and carry the paper towel out with you to avoid the nasty bathroom doorknob that all those icky hands touched?

Yes

Then I Purell my hands for extra protection.
    "That's Numberwang!"

When you say "hi" to people, especially at work, and they don't say "hi" back to you.

BF, the 'no flushing' toilet is one of my biggest peeves as well as people that don't wash their hands after getting out of the toilet. Gross!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Zhora! LOL, that is me coming out of the bathroom! In fact, I'm so OCD that when I go to lunch I usually take one with me so I don't have to touch the 3 doorhandles that I have to to get off my floor!! (as I too have observed way too many people leaving the restroom without washing their hands and it makes me sick to my stomach) LOL
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Non flushed toilets at work? You should go to an elementary school. ewwwwwwwww!

Pet Peeve (literally PET peeve) People who drive around, especially on high speed roads, with dogs in the back of their pick up trucks!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I can't stand parents that let their children run around restaurants/movie theaters and do nothing.

I can sympathize if the parent is trying to do something and the kid doesn't listen. But the parents that let their kids run around tables and they just sit there 5 tables away continuing their conversation.

Drives me crazy!

And Mike.. about your science project.. I remember when I had to do a project on the constellations over the course of a month and we had about 2 clear nights to look at the stars. Drove me crazy!!

ooh, i was just reminded of a pet peeve.

opening my email to FIVE or more forwarded jokes FROM THE SAME PERSON!!!!

you know, if it's funny...if it HONESTLY made you , fine. send it. but take the "fwd" off of the subject line and make it a little more personal or it's an instant deletion, b/c not only does it tick me off that you sent me some stupid, unfunny joke, but it further ticked me off that i had to scroll down through the previous forty seven BILLION people that also received this email and didn't laugh, but forwarded it. but regardless, don't eva eva eva eva eva eva eva send me a mailbox full of stupid jokes just because you have no control over yourself.

k. i'm through now

note to self, DON'T send sher that email I got this morning

I agree though. If it's funny, send it, but clean it up
    I hate going through all the other recipients plus:
    >>>>There once
    >>>>was
    >>>>a very
    >>>>pretty blonde who
    >>>>worked in a
    >>>>>video
    >>>>>store.
    >>>>>In
    >>>>>walked a man

Yada yada
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I can't stand parents that let their children run around restaurants/movie theaters and do nothing.
    I agree with than one Miss F.

I was in Tim's the other day, I had my three on my own and they were all sitting nicely at the table, yet the group of parents sitting in the other part of the place were sitting there chatting while their children were shrieking and wrestling with each other.
    They were so noisy and the parents did nothing.

I hate the fact that so many parents nowadays seem totally incapable of controlling their children.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread