Closed Thread
Page 14 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324641145141014 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

People who don't know how to park is a biggie for me. Center of the spot is nice people. Not all on one side!

Also, people who crawwll and speed up when I try to pass them.

Also, people who crawwll and speed up when I try to pass them.
    Kylie, that is a huge one of mine!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

ooh, i have one from yesterday.

went to see "white oleander." two women came and sat one row in front of me, two seats down. throughout the movie, they would talk to each other about how things happened in the book and how the movie was changing "this or that" that the book had included.

now, i've read the book, too. but man! i am AT the movie. let me WATCH the movie!!

as feif can vouch for me, i'm very nonconfrontational and i don't even like to give the appearance that someone is bothering me, but i literally had to get up and move because i couldn't take these women talking.

if you want to talk about the book, GET OUTTA THE MOVIE AND GO TALK ABOUT THE BOOK!!!

otherwise, shut it up and watch the flick!

Tell it like it is sister! Grande pet pieve of mine. See super old post on same subject for my opinion on that. Arrrrgh!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

yeah, i remember reading that post. i just had to add it as mine, too, since i was supremely annoyed. and had been supremely comfortable when i was forced to move for all the chit chat.

made me so mad i almost shushed them!! but not my nature.

wish i coulda been there for you, although the shushing would have anoyed you even further.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

true true.
    i'm thinking about going to see tuck everlasting today. texas/ou game is on, so i'll be losing sc for the day!

what are you doing?

i am spending time with the kiddos, but maybe i can slip away for an hour or two. hehe.....if that was an invite.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Which is exactly why we don't go to the theater anymore (people are so damn rude)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

MORMONS.

I just got Mormoned. ICK. They even read to me from the Bible.

Closed Thread