+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: You know you're addicted to the FORT when...

You know you're addicted to FoRT when:

Your home page when you open Internet Explorer is fansofrealitytv.com

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    When you accidentally refer to yourself by your FORT name when telling a story about something funny that happened on FORT to a friend or relative. They are like who's Glitter?
    Oh, I HATE it when I do that!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    Oh, I HATE it when I do that!
    Same here. You should see the looks I got when I told people at work I was going to Vegas for FORTcon. I said it was with friends from a messageboard. They asked if I had met any of them, when I said no I got the look like they were ready to call the loony bin to see if there was room for me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Sorry, Dagwood. I knew I should have clarified my post. She said she had referred to herself as her screenname- Glitter- and I was just trying to be funny, since my screenname IS my name, when I said "I hate it when I do that". I suppose it's one of those things that was only funny to me and I should have kept it to myself, huh?

Lol that happens to me too all the time. I'm just talking and I go, "My friend in (location), like I've never seen him or like met him, but he's sooo cool. We talk all the time about reality TV" and they just stare at me like "You're a loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I know I'm addicted because Thursday night when I couldn't get on the first thing I did was run into the chat room to see if anyone was there. I had to know what was going on and I had to know NOW.
    I did the same thing Marley! I couldn't stand not being able to stay connected to FORT. I must have just missed you, but I bumped into Dinahann and Chrelsey.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

You know you're addicted when you come here with news before you tell your own mother.
    Count your blessings!

I know I'm addicted, been addicted for a good while now....but the reality comes into play when my best friend of 20 years ends up joining here and sends me pm's cause she knows that's the only way that she'll get a message to me. Yeah, that might be considered an addiction.

You know you're addicted to Fort when...you copy all of the Fort smilies! Yes, I copied them off just now.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    You know you are addicted to FORT when you are sick as a dog with the flu, ear infection and having to wear sunglasses to look at the computer screen because the pink eye you have makes your eyes extra sensitive to the light coming from the computer screen and you STILL sit at the computer for hours on end reading and refreshing the pages of the FORT.

Yep, that's me!!!!!!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread