+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: You know you're addicted to the FORT when...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Covaleskie
    Oh, and I also realized that I might have a problem when a friend sent me a cute pic of a Pomeranian and a cat and I immediately thought, "ah, Pom would love that!" Sorry Pom -- I deleted the e-mail before I thought to save the picture.
    Aw, Covaleskie, I'm flattered! I'm really flattered that you thought of me!!! I often find myself thinking about FORT people when certain things in the real world cross my path, so yeah, I'm addicted, too!!

On Thursday night I actually thought to myself "well, if the FORT doesn't come back the way it was, there's not much point in watching Survivor anymore".

Remember that Mark Burnett
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    Naww, my pet jackass is named scott..
    :phhht
    When it's 4:00 a.m. and you can't sleep so you log on until time to get up.

You know when you're addicted to..

When you come back to this thread to see if Foggy :phhht at your post.

- The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

recognized a few changes in my behavior that could qualify as addiction.

-after being absent from FORT for two days, checked in and saw all the new posts and was infuriated. Thinking, I won't have time to finish my book! (as if I were obligated to read them all in one sitting.)

-i peruse old threads quite frequently and find myself missing old members who don't post anymore >that I never knew. I actually wonder about them.

-considered watching Big Brother so I can see why FORTers have such a high opinion of this guy Kaysar....and I hate Big Brother

It's getting scary, people.

I may not post as often as I do during the season of my favorite show, but I recognize that the FORT is never far from my mind.

One of the waitresses at the local bar looked disturbingly familiar, in a not so human way. I finally figured out she looks like the "hippy chick" from the muppets that was an avatar here (Sher's?) for so long. Most people at the bar hadn't seen the muppets in so long they didn't remember.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

I think I hit the addiction mark when I started my game. Now I'm on every day - when I used to be an occassional poster. And not just every day, but whenever I'm near a computer! First thing I do - fansofrealitytv.com,

My name is glitternerfball, and I'm addicted to FORT. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    I think I hit the addiction mark when I started my game. Now I'm on every day - when I used to be an occassional poster. And not just every day, but whenever I'm near a computer! First thing I do - fansofrealitytv.com,

My name is glitternerfball, and I'm addicted to FORT. . . .
    The same for me!!! Except the whole being a host to a game...

I really started becoming real addicted to this site when I lost my job, and have nothing to do all day, and when I started playing games here on FORT...

Premium Member
    I know I'm addicted because Thursday night when I couldn't get on the first thing I did was run into the chat room to see if anyone was there. I had to know what was going on and I had to know NOW.

When you accidentally refer to yourself by your FORT name when telling a story about something funny that happened on FORT to a friend or relative. They are like who's Glitter?

+ Reply to Thread