+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're addicted to the FORT when...

I know just how you feel. I don't have access to a computer at work and cannot wait to get home and catch up with the days posts...although most seem to post at work and leave just about the time I get home.

Your stuck in a training class (about instituting a drug free workplass :rolleyes ) and you rarely get the chance to go to FORT during the week form home and you are dying to know what everyone had to say about the first episode of Amazing Race.

When you get home and immediately get onto FORT...

When you just joined and you have posted over 100 messages....(JAMILEE! )

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    I have seriously caught myself almost signing for a package at work with my online username. I already have signature confusion because my full first name is Patricia but I go by Tricia but I have to sign for everything with my official first name. I was particularly befuddled one morning after staying up late posting the night before and started to write pikachu and then I remembered and corrected it. Thank goodness my real name starts with a P, too!

I have sent letters to friends on message boards in which I drew in smilies. Sometimes there's no other way to communicate what you want to say!

I have another sign you're addicted...you go on vacation and during the entire trip, you see things that remind you of fellow board members.

Ooo, I ought to get a picture of the sign outside that shop. Cam1 would love it!

This t-shirt is sooo daisygrl!

Where's that bar Rufus told me about? I need to check it out!!

Whenever I see ANYTHING that has to do with Kid Rock, I think of JD. Whenever I see anything that has to do with sheep, I think of lambikens. And whenever I see anything that has to do with snowmen, I think of angelic_one2002, because thats what her avatar was for quite a while.

I just thought of another one...you know you're addicted when you pop in to see if you have any private messages and three hours later you're still on the board.

I forgot to mention that one.

You know you are addicted to the FORT when you do your work while on it, eat your dinner while on it, talk on the phone while on it, etc. etc. etc.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    You know you're addicted to the FORT when you do your homework by the computer, and it takes you hours because you're always refreshing the page and reading the new messages.

you know your addicated to the fort that the minute you wake up check your private messages!!

You know you're addicted to the FORT when you name your new kitten Stargazer and are mulling over whether to name your firstborn Rumpshaker or Tallulahbaby.

+ Reply to Thread