+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Lookin' Kinda Bad, But Wearin' It Anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    That's cute, Libra. But, yeah, I understand what you're saying, my birthday suit is very often the easiest and most comfy ensemble available for lounging about the house. Plus, hey, you never have to worry about it wrinkling, shrinking, or going out of style right?
    Headsup SFG, you do eventually have to worry about wrinkling,crinkling hanging and God knows what all else! But I agree, around the house a pair of pj shorts (so ya don't stick to the computer chair ) and socks works for me. (I'm sure everyone can do without this image of a middleaged wide ride, but sorry,deal with it!)
    Libra, are you SURE you're not distantly related to me?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    I can't think of anything too bad that I wear that people could make fun of me about. I'm quite stylish. Sure there are some days when I'm at home that I'll put on track pants and a t-shirt, but I have to look like a stay at home mom sometimes~lol

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that read this thread thinking "Hmm, I think I look pretty good most of the time!"
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Jane you are to old for crop tops when your leathery, age spotted skin peeks out from under the hem
    I guess when you are 40 and trying to look 18 its not a good thing. Especially if you don't look like Demi Moore or Madonna when you are 40!
    I think in the matter of a cropped top, as long as you have nice abs, why not? It's definitely not a matter of age, b/c I see too many teenagers with fat, flabby bellies that should not be wearing them!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

OK, I have a confession - I lied, I do have an ancient, ripped, stained pair of Nike sweatpants that used to belong to my husband, that I wear occasionally around the house (with one of his Fruit of the Loom undershirts - Veejay reminded me I wear 'em too ).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

That's okay, AverageJane, we won't tell anybody about your secret fashion sins. I, for some reason, have a pair of boxers from my first boyfriend from about a million years ago that do bum around in on occasion. I don't tell my husband their my ex's, but I keep them less out of sentimental value than for the fact that they're hellatiously comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Headsup SFG, you do eventually have to worry about wrinkling,crinkling hanging and God knows what all else!
    Oh QueenB, you're right, I stand corrected! I've gotta think before I post sometimes!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

on vacation
    I'm one of those people that could be on one of the makeover shows. The ones where your friends submit you to be made over because you're stuck in like the 90's or where the same clothes no matter where you go.

At work, we wear uniforms so that part is easy. At home, I wear the comfiest clothes I can find. Then I forget what a slob I look like when I find myself in the grocery store in the same clothes.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678