+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lookin' Kinda Bad, But Wearin' It Anyway!

At home I LIVE in pajama pants or yoga pants. That's almost the extent of my "at home" wardrobe. So, when I'm talking to you all, that's what I'm wearing. Well, and a shirt, obviously.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

You wear a shirt with your jammie pants, Star?

*looks down at tassel pasties, shrieks in surprise, and covers chest with hands*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Fashion....I let my 6 year old pick her own clothes so mine don't look so bad next to her. did I just say that out loud? Bad mommy!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Great Thread QueenB Lolol

I love clothes and I love to dress up...but i do have some ratty-ass clothes I refuse to give up that I do love, cherish and wear.

1. I have a pair of Ked from the 8th grade that are holey and ugly but comfy and I STILL wear them.

2. I love to go out in pj pants...My husband hates when I do that...comfy.

3. I have this old grotty tank top (with a shelfbra!!! best invention) that i wear around the house all the time...lol

I love capris too....they can be cute...with the RIGHT shoes and right fit...Some people shouldnt be wearing them...lol But they are cute...cropped pants are great too
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    You know, Audrey Hepburn wore capris. If they're good enough for her, they're good enough for me.
    Oh, wouldn't it be fantastic to look as good as Audrey Hepburn did in capris? I don't wear capris because I'm really short and they look funny on short people. Capris also seem to look good with just a few styles of shoes - I have no sense of style, so why try to pretend? I don't wear shorts either because I am way too vain to show my white legs. I suffer through any heat wave in my jeans. I live in jeans and tshirts...cheap WalMart variety Tshirts. When I get dressed up, I prefer to wear a nice pantsuit...but on rare occasions I go for a skirt. I'm going on vacation next week (during which I will be attending 4 events of our friends wedding). I bought three skirts yesterday. And I have no idea what goes with skirts I am hopeless. If I can't find the whole outfit all put together...I end up in mismatched parts.

Oh well...my goal on this vacation is to stay on my diet, try to get along with my husband for ten whole days and try not to miss my kids, grandkids and dog too much. If I can suceed at all that...who expects me to be fashionable?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    2. I love to go out in pj pants...My husband hates when I do that...comfy.
    My husband hates the whole pajama pants idea. He always has some negative comment regarding my pajama pants -- but I wear 'em anyway. They are comfy, cover the main flaws and I'm happy. I don't wear them to the store though (not yet anyway).
    Last edited by KaiCee; 05-16-2004 at 02:41 AM.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Hey, I like capris!

Pajama bottoms and a camisole are my uniform at home. I only have a dozen or so of each in all different colors and patterns, including a Spongebob cami. When I have to go outside, it's either my work clothes (black pants, white shirt= totally frumpy look :phhht) or jeans and a weather-appropriate top.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I don't wear capris because I'm really short and they look funny on short people.
    Well, if you're short enough then capris become full length pants you don't have to hem (I say this b/c I'm 5'2" and it's happened to me before ).

I think if this thread has proved anything at all, it's that PAJAMA PANTS ROCK!!! They're whimsical and can instantly brighten your mood with their colorful prints, and I think they can be pretty sexy with the camisole.

GIVE IN TO THE POWER OF THE PJ's!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I think if this thread has proved anything at all, it's that PAJAMA PANTS ROCK!!! They're whimsical and can instantly brighten your mood with their colorful prints, and I think they can be pretty sexy with the camisole.
    Yes they can brighten your mood, except when your cousin's wife buys you X Large and you are at best, a medium. (with a cow pattern to boot)
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

So, if you want to wear your wild print jammie pants "out" but prefer something a little "sturdier"? Check out http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/chefwear.com I like these; theyre kind of like baggy drawstring jeans with pockets and they have all kinds of wild prints and come in size XS to 5X! The little logo tag is easy to pick off with a seam ripper.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast