+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lookin' Kinda Bad, But Wearin' It Anyway!

My worst fashion faux pas has to be this hooded long red wool coat that I used to wear every single day, regardless of the weather, in what was probably a subconcious effort to hide myself. I recieved a lot of "you remind me of little red riding hood" and "aren't you hot in that?" comments. I still love that coat, but now wear it only occasionally in the wintertime.

My socks never match, either.

I have a very OLD pair of bib overalls that I will NOT get rid of. I still wear them.They are the most comfortable pants I have..... I even wore the same ones throughout my last pregnancy(my kid is 24 going on 25). I love them........ ha ha ha

Fashion? What is this fashion you are speaking of?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I cannot get rid of a single concert t-shirt I've ever bought, just way too much sentimental value
    I'm so with ya on that SFG!! My nice 2 sizes too big red plaid jammie pants and Duran Duran "Arena" t-shirt (circa 1986) is my very favorite, and it's been known to make it's rounds to the grocery store, fast food restaurants, and the convenience store...oh hell, yeah, truth be known I've even worn it to work when I needed to stop by and place an order or something. I think that's really my worst fashion statement, old t-shirts and way too big jammie pants.

Let's see....wait a sec, I don't even need to go into my clothes. I dress like a boy, plain and simple. And people say that clothes for the opposite gender don't particularly look good, but to me, screw that! I like loose t-shirts and shorts that go up to my knees. And plaid jammies, of course. I'd even wear them to school!
    Gustav Holst was right!

I have this butt ugly tank top that I wear to bed every night. It is so comfy and cool in the summer.

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, jammie pants rock! I have on a pair of Paul Frank pants with Julius the monkey all over them. The louder the print the better.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I recently bought a couple of plaid Pajama pants and have lived in them ever since. I got them at the Vanity Fair Outlet 2/15.00. I can see why you all are so impressed. I found myself wondering if I could get away with wearing them to the store. Don't see why not, other than the fact that I probably look wide as a truck in plaid.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    My family (Bruce, Jessica and me) all have the "fat pants" as we call them. (From when we all lived together.) I just bought a bunch of new ones for my kids and myself. Right now I'm wearing my newest: cute Florida and flamingo fat pants, ratty hockey tee. Around the house, fine. Running to the store, not fine. I just got back from the store.

**hijack**

JD. How was Kid Rock?

**un-hijack**

Fashion....I let my 6 year old pick her own clothes so mine don't look so bad next to her. did I just say that out loud? Bad mommy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast