+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tractor Safety...Children & Tractors Don't Mix

Glad to hear that Petey is doing better, Markslove. It's so scary to think how quickly something can happen.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Good to hear he's OK MarksLove.

It's a good idea to keep kids and pets a good distance away from any mowing. Anything the blade hits can become a fast moving projectile that could easily injure as well. I accidentily hit things like rocks or a croquet mallet with my parents riding mower when I was younger and they'll spray all over. It may be best to tell childen who want a ride to wait until asked and only then to approach the mower if it's off (or at least the PTO is).
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

on vacation
    I wish your nephew a speedy recovery markslove. I just don't think people realize how dangerous doing that is.

If you're holding a child and that thing tips, how would you ever prevent either of you from being harmed? The story that Muduh told just gives me the shivers!
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12