+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    Quote Originally Posted by BfloChick48
    But the best coffee by far is Tim Hortons..which are mostly in Canada and here in Western NY. Their coffee is outstanding and its always piping hot..good donuts as well.
    I have just moved to Buffalo from Pittsburgh, and am learning the joy that is Tim Hortons. It is excellent coffee (much better than Starbucks), and they are everywhere convenient! However, most of the time its an internal struggle not to get a donut every time I go in.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    Does anyone else put a teaspoon of vanilla ice cream in the coffee instead of milk or cream? I do, sometimes.

No, but it does sound good. I will have to try it sometime.

Good news, my fellow coffee lovers! According to the New York Post, we're helping prevent liver problems, diabetes, colon cancer and maybe even cavities with every cup we drink.

http://www.nypost.com/health/24639.htm
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I love Coffee...2 cups a day with Creamo and sugar..yummy...wakes me up and off I go to function in the world.

I have to add that it has to be good coffee ,I prefer a dark roast and my Mom bought me a cuisinart Grind and Brew coffee that is to die for.Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Good news, my fellow coffee lovers! According to the New York Post, we're helping prevent liver problems, diabetes, colon cancer and maybe even cavities with every cup we drink.

http://www.nypost.com/health/24639.htm
    I love coffee. I love good coffee more than bad coffee.

I'd marry coffee if I could, but my wife won't let me.... and my state has laws against bigamy.

Only problem with coffee? it stains the teeth.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Jay
    I didn't drink any coffee yesterday nor this morning and I have a headache today. It's a sure sign of coffee addiction.

Homerrules, what's wrong with you? Code Brown! Code Brown! Get this coffee lover some Peet's Italian Roast, STAT!

Actually, I can't make it past 8:00 without coffee before I have a splitting headache. At least I can still squeeze a shower in before I have to feed the caffeine monkey on my back.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hepcat's caffeine monkey -->
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I love coffee. I work at a coffee shop so I know how to make all kinds of coffee and little secrets so it tastes better. I don't drink too much because it really isn't healthy to drink a lot but it's sure good iced with whipped cream and sauce on top.
    ChantelChantelChantel

+ Reply to Thread