+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Coffee

giz
    I'm not too big on Starbucks either. I find it bitter. We have a couple of great independants near me, and they both serve their own roasted, freshly ground coffee. (Fair Trade, alot of it too). It really does make a difference. I would have laughed at that ten years ago, but it truly does taste different. Plus, because I have to drink decaf (heartburn issues) they have to make it just for me and so I get a decaf Americano and it's very fresh and hot. Yum.

I went to Starbucks the other day ordered the white mocha, my usual and the cute guy behind the counter looks at me said oh I'm sorry we just ran out of the chocolate. I was like noooooo, you are kidding me right? he said no I wish I were. I ordered a vanilla latte - YECH... But I told him if he wasn't so damn cute I would have probably cursed him out.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I make my own damn cold coffee at home. There, i said it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

We have a combo grinder/brewer at home. It definitely makes a difference having the fresh ground.

I used to hate coffee - the only time I could tolerate it was when I was pregnant and then I craved it.

Darn hormones have struck again - and I'm too old to be pregnant.
    Just another symptom of middle age.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    I went to Starbucks the other day ordered the white mocha, my usual and the cute guy behind the counter looks at me said oh I'm sorry we just ran out of the chocolate. I was like noooooo, you are kidding me right? he said no I wish I were. I ordered a vanilla latte - YECH... But I told him if he wasn't so damn cute I would have probably cursed him out.
    That's happened to me before when I've ordered the White Mocha. If it happens to you again, gabriel, try a Caramel Macchiato.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    That's happened to me before when I've ordered the White Mocha. If it happens to you again, gabriel, try a Caramel Macchiato.
    What happened to you?
    A CUTE guy told you they were out?
    Thanks for the tip I'm writing down Caramel Macchiato right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    ... try a Caramel Macchiato.
    I'm a big iced caramel Macciato fan.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I so love Caramel Macchiatos. Either hot or cold. Yum.

I just bought a bag of Brazilian coffee from Sam's club. It was whole bean so they had to grind it for me. It is delicious. I will never buy Folgers again.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I've been wanting to try Sam's Club coffees too, dagwood. Wasn't sure if they could/would grind it right there. I may be giving up MAxwell House, too!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread