+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

I dont care for Starbuck's coffee, either. It tastes burnt.
    "Show a dog an ounce of love and he'll be your friend for life." ~ Stuart and Linda Macfarlane

I can drink Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha but I don't like their regular coffee at all, and they are a bit pricey.

Yep! I think they are way too high priced.
    "Show a dog an ounce of love and he'll be your friend for life." ~ Stuart and Linda Macfarlane

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    You know, that's what I told my husband today. I don't order the frou-frou coffee drinks. I am just plain coffee and cream (and splenda) girl, so the regular coffee there tastes like its sat on the hotplate for DAYS. I think that's why it doesn't agree with me. It's burnt and acidy.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    You know, that's what I told my husband today. I don't order the frou-frou coffee drinks. I am just plain coffee and cream (and splenda) girl, so the regular coffee there tastes like its sat on the hotplate for DAYS. I think that's why it doesn't agree with me. It's burnt and acidy.
    Probably because not a lot of people order plain coffee and unlike the starbucks by me , they probaby don't toss it and make a fresh pot every hour or so.
    - The Dean Martin Show -
    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

https://www.facebook.com/paul.bischoff.12

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I'm the same way. I don't order any fancy coffee, either. The simpler, the better. Just plain black, and strong. Starbuck's plain coffee is just TOO strong. I like Dunkin Donuts coffee better than Starbuck's.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl View Post
    I can't believe you get Gevalia over there! ... But it's still cool to know that somewhere in DesMoines, Iowa, people are drinking Gevalia ..
    Actually GTG, I live up north in Alberta, CANADA, but we drink Gevalia coffee up here too!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I think the same! I always thought it was just me. I actually gave up coffee though and now drink green tea- and Starbucks has some wonderful teas!

Has anyone tried Millstone brand coffee? I bought some in the store today..I haven't opened it yet, but wondered if anyone else has tried it, and what you think of it?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I don't drink coffee at home but I love love love Starbucks!!! Yes, its expensive but since I don't have one here at home, whenever I go somewhere and they have a Starbucks then I feel like I deserve the splurge. We have a JoeMuggs coffee that is located in our local Books-a-Million store and that has to substitute for a Starbucks sometimes!

I'm always amazed by the different drinks they make and I always like to eavesdrop to see what others are getting or sometimes I get daring and let them just surprise me with a drink. I've never been disappointed either!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread