+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

"Double double" to me refers to In 'n Out Burgers.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    "Double double" to me refers to In 'n Out Burgers.
    Dang hep, now I've got toget back out to AZ again. Best burger ever.
    Being in the restaurant business for several years I've heard it called double double many times.

Does anyone else get "Eight O'Clock" coffee there where you live? It's really good rich .
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    Does anyone else get "Eight O'Clock" coffee there where you live? It's really good rich .
    I get Eight O'Clock occasionally. For some reason, I think it smells the best freshly ground...not even brewed. Could be one of those early childhood sense memories, because I remember as a little kid going to the A&P and getting bags of whole beans then grinding it right there in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I get the 8 o'clock here... I have a "Grind and Brew" coffee maker, so 8 o'clock was reasonably priced and whole bean... So I bought it by default... But I've grown to love it...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Premium Member
    I've seen Eight O'Clock coffee but we've never tried it. I love the smell of coffee when it's freshly ground... if it tasted as good as it smells I would drink it all the time.

I love the smell of coffee but I'm not too crazy about the taste (unless it's really sweet and flavored). It's hard for me to drink anything hot unless it's cold outside. Crazy? I do love Starbucks frappicino any time of the year! It's my drug of choice!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

For all you coffee lovers who are lucky enough to reside in Ontario - there is a 3-part documentary on this sexy, mysterious brew running on TVOntario. It's on "The View From Here" on Wednesday nights at 10 pm. (Nov. 16, 23, & 30) I thoroughly enjoyed part 1, which is repeating tomorrow night at 10. (Sunday) The episodes are about an hour and 10 minutes each.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    I have some wonderful news for all of us who prefer our coffee to be caffeinated, rather than de-caffeinated.

The American Heart Association's Meeting Report of November 16, 2005, says that Drinking Decaffeinated Coffee May be Harmful to Heart Health."

You can READ ALL ABOUT IT here:
    http://www.americanheart.org/present...tifier=3035336

Me? I'm pretty thrilled about this news, 'cause at the rate I'm going I'll not only be wide awake long after I'm dead, but my heart will still be beating, too!!!

FORT Regular
    I would say that is generally bad news, no?

+ Reply to Thread