+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

The IDEAL cup of coffee to me, is a VERY VERY hot cup of black strong coffee....with nothing added. No sugar, no milk, or cream or flavorings. MMMM...I love the regular
    real ground coffee, no decaf.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Im not a coffee lover, but you haven't had a coffee till you come to Canada and go to any Tim Horton's. They have the best hot chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Tragedy
    mmmm coffee. with a nice cigerette
    We think alike. (Well, except for the flying cow thing )
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Why is it coffee always tastes BEST in the morning?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Jay
    Coffee's ready! Who wants a mug?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pour a cup for me! Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    Coffee's ready! Who wants a mug?
    What kind is it??? Starbucks - I'm ready for ANYTHING you've got if it is from Starbucks - I NEVER liked coffee until I discovered Starbucks - man, I was like non-existent until I got my Starbucks!!! Pour me a Grande please!!!

I go to a local Barnes and Noble bookstore, and ALWAYS order a large Starbuck's coffee to go! I like my coffee good and strong..so that explains why I like Starbuck's, I guess.

I already buy Starbucks and make it at home and so far I have been lucky enough that all the Starbucks in my city are far enough away that I don't get to them too often, then just the other day, this new strip mall is going up about a mile from my house and as I am driving by I saw the sign: "Starbucks - Coming Soon!" and then I noticed it's frame on the END of the building - so it is GUARANTEED to have a DRIVE-THRU!!!! Me and my car are in SO much trouble with my husband now because in about a month when that place is OPEN - no one knows this, but my car "automatically" drives into every Starbucks Drive-Thru within a 5-mile radius and NO mechanics at the auto dealership that services my car can figure out why my car does this!!!!
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-27-2004 at 06:39 PM.

Too funny, butterflygirl! I just smell the stuff and have to have a cup!
    The aroma is overwhelming.

+ Reply to Thread