+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stocking Stuffers

FORT Fogey

Stocking Stuffers

What do you like to stuff in stockings.. give good suggestions here..
    I think as a kid it was always one of my fav things the stockings,, all those little treats..

I do bubbles, candy, balls, little dolls and stuffed animals, and I like to wrap a little present like a ring or necklace something they don't expect..

I like to fill stockings with fun candy that I do not get year round because it is too expensive to get all of the time. I do not like the kids to have too much candy anyway. I also buy a fun tooth brush and wacky toothpaste. I also like to get tiny puzzles and a little stuffed animal sticking out of the top. My dad always liked to put something small and special in the stocking that I had mentioned maybe once that year. It was always a treat that he remembered. Very special. It was also a way for him to get me to mention what I liked once and not go on and on about it all day, every day 'till I got it.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    oooh I like the toothpaste and tooth brush idea.. my little girl is getting days of the week panties this year too

Those toasty warm socks with the non-slip soles are nice stocking stuffers.
    You can get all kinds of novetly socks and gloves which make good gifts.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I love the striped socks with the individul toes.

I like the Bolt toothbrush that lights up when you push the button. It has a thick handle for little fingers and a suction cup bottom so youcan stick the toothbrush right to the mirror. My kids love this one. Comes with it's own holder for travel.

There are also all kinds of toothbrushes with spinning heads and flashing lights. Those are usually too expensive. I like to keep it under 4 dollars for a toothbrush.

My kids like the mess free little bottle of bubblegum toothpaste. They are able to get out just the right amount without an oversqueeze mess.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I love those stripey toe socks, so warm.
    I haven't heard of the toothbrush you're talking about though. might not have made it's way up to Canada.
    "That's Numberwang!"

One of the best stocking stuffers for like a really uptight MIL or grandmother or aunt or whatever is a 9" purple vibrator. The look on their face when they pull it out (of the stocking you perverts) is SO worth it.

Does purple get the best reaction?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yes. Blue works too, and green, but purple is the best. If you can find one with the clit stimulator too it's even better.

OMG, Ducky...you should have been in the Mark Burnett chat today at the CBS website. Someone asked him if anyone had ever wanted to bring a luxury item that he immediately vetoed, and he said yes, that someone wanted to bring a "large purple sex toy"...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast