+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Vacations?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I'm going to Playa del Carmen, Mexico. I've never been there, so I'm really excited about going. We're definitely going on the Mayan ruins tour, and might go to the Xcaret park. A friend at work said he took a tour on a submarine that was pretty cool. We might check it out if my family doesn't chicken out. From what he told me, the sub is pretty small, and everyone is crammed in there, so I can see how some people might get claustrophic.

Anyone has any suggestions of other cool stuff to do in Playa del Carmen, Cancun, Cozumel or any of the nearby cities?
    Wolf - Please let me know how your vacation goes. This was one of two trips we were trying to choose between for our vacation this summer. We decided to go elsewhere this year but may put this in the works for next year. Hope you have a great time and I would love to hear any feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    I'll be in the Bay Area of California during the month of July. Bay Area = San Francisco and surrounding cities if you didn't know. I'm deprived of good books and need to do some serious book shopping down there.
    Rab, what kind of books do you like? If you need some new and used bookstore suggestions, I may be able to help out a bit with some ideas. Let me know!

Thanks libra and applesauce. We're definitely going to XCaret where we're planning on doing the Sea Trek. Still not sure yet if we're going to visit Chichen Itza or Tulum ruins.

applesauce, I'll let you know how my vacation went.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112