+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've forgotten the cranberry...

I've forgotten the cranberry...

With just over a week to go until Christmas, is everyone prepared?

Is there anyone who hasn't even started their Christmas shopping or their decorating?
    "That's Numberwang!"

the halls are all decked, but i've still got 2 gifts to buy and to get stamps to send out my christmas cards. and i don't want to do another thing.

JR.
    The only person I have left to get something for is my father. I've decided to skip the decorating this year because my place is still a mess from the move.

Actually, for the first time ever, I'm done before Christmas Eve! All the presents are bought, the tree and house are decorated, and the last of the Christmas cards goes out today...WOO HOO! Wait, I mean WHOOP WHOOP!

Haven't even started my gift shopping yet, let alone my grocery shopping. The tree is up thanks to the kids and the house is decorated, also thanks to the kids. I am just not in the Christmas spirit this year, I guess.

The cards are all sent out, the gifts are all purchased except one, and wrapped. Everything's DONE.

I don't think it's really hit me yet that Christmas is right around the corner. I bought a few things for some gift baskets, but that's about it. I guess you could say that I don't really take after my mom, the year-round Christmas shopper. Oh well. Maybe I'll get it together next year.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Originally posted by ClaraBella
    I am just not in the Christmas spirit this year, I guess.
    Clara, what is it this year? It took me 3 (yes THREE) days to get the tree done and the house is about halfway decorated. The rest of it is sitting aroung in boxes in my living room!
    I think I am just going to give it up and shoot for next year. I was the first one on the block with my lights up (the day aftere Thanksgiving) but that's as far as it went.

HO HO Huummmm.

I'm very organised this year, I always am actually as we have birthdays to think about too.
    November seemed to go really quickly, but December is dragging a bit for me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I have a ton to do and yes, I like it that way.

I keep shopping right until Christmas Eve, so it's best if I don't get done 'early' as I just keep shopping for people that are supposedly done.

My mother is giving me the most trouble this year. I just have no clue what to get her.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast