+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Re: FORTers' consumer reports

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    The instructions on the package tell you to put it in on top of the clothing, or at least the instructions on package that I have does.

I got a free package of them and they aren't unscented, which is all I use. I've used them a few times, but they leave the laundry smelly. I have to wash everything a second time. I did use one on a bed skirt that had mystery stains on it and they came right out....and then I washed it a second time to get the fragrance out.
    Thanks, Critical. What a pain to have to wash things twice. As for stain removal ... I had a bottle of OxiClean spray liquid stain remover ... and it never seamed to work.

So recently ... I read an instruction on the bottle that said to SHAKE before each use. Really? So ... I did that and it works very well ... even on some set in stains from when I hadn't read the instructions.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The cashier, whose husband is a painter, was raving about the stain-removal. I still love Oxiclean products. They are efficient. They can be better than bleach, for whites. I've never tried their stain sprays; I'm still attached to their powdered versions.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Has anyone got any experience with the bathroom cleaner called Kaboom?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

No, but I've had a cereal called Kaboom and it was nasty. It would probably be better used as a bathroom cleaner.

Silly Rabbit!

I believe I tried Kaboom once a few years ago and was unimpressed. I'm happier with a regular bathroom cleaner with bleach.

I've never heard of it.
    It sounds like something from an SNL commercial parody.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

It comes in a purple bottle. Works fantastic. There is a bathroom cleaner and one for everyday use in the kitchen, etc.
    There's no place like home!

I used Kaboom once and didn't like it much...I stick to usually Lysol with Bleach or darn....can't remember the name of it now. Geez!

Isn't Kaboom supposed to be "self-cleaning" stuff? I think I tried it once long ago and thought it was so-so.

It might be okay to use to "freshen" the bowl between cleanings.

Hey! Maybe it is supposed to be a cereal bowl cleaner!
    pikachu likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread