+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: FORTers' consumer reports

I use Finish 4 in 1 gel pacs. I think they changed the name to Finish Quantum.
    It works great for me. Just scrape and put in the dish washer. No spots on glasses.
    For hand washing, I use Plain Dawn.

Oops! reading comprehension, grammer, spelling ARE NOT my strong points. I could draw you a nice picture.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 01-30-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Dish washer, dish washer!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like the Finish GelPacs, OR the Finish Power Ball Tabs. They both work very well for me.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

That was fun! Now, we're on the right track! I've written Finish down.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4171170;
    I don't like the bending that I have to do with the traditional dryers, as it is, and I am short. I love the ideas of the pedestals, which don't appear to be too high. I hate the idea of having to pay extra for the pedestals, though, but I'd (begrudgingly) do it; I'd seriously be talking them down off that ridiculous price, though. I'm all about the dickering.
    I really lucked out and got mine when they were offering a really special deal and got the stands much, much cheaper. I love mine and don't find the detergent dispenser too high.

That's what little stools are made for, isn't it??

I compromised and bought a High Efficiency TOP Loader. No pedestals or little stools required.

The dispensers for Detergent, Fab Softener and Oxi/Bleach are on top under the lid at the right and convenient height. I don't mind reaching down a little to get the clothes out, after all I'm used to it. It also has a see through lid which get some splashy residue that I just wipe off. I leave the lid up after loads and also wipe down the seal, so all in all it's a good fit for me and something others might want to consider.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I had a power surge and fried my computer. Well more than fried. We are talking fire inside the tower. I cried.

Anywho, does anyone have any recommendations for a brand? It was an HP and I really liked it. I was also looking at Acer or eMachine. Anyone have any experience with either of those?

Before anyone recommends a Mac, I am not a Mac person. I want a PC. Also, the work software is not Mac compatible.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Desktop or laptop? I used to be Dell, but now am switching to HP. well, mostly because hubby worked for EDS, now HP.
    got a new laptop a couple months ago, probably going to have to replace the desktop sometime this year.
    laptop is a pavilion dv6-3037sb (small business edition) - they got it to me 2 days after I ordered it (stock machine, but had what i needed)
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Lighting hit our house and fried my computer, now I unplug everything during storms. I had HP and replaced with HP. Easy to understand and use and the HP customer service has been great.

+ Reply to Thread