+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Re: FORTers' consumer reports

Anyone that shops at Sephora know if the BE kit can be bought at the store or just online? We have a Sephora store at the mall here, but I've never been to it.

I have very sensitive skin and I've heard that mineral makeup is the best for that.

If I use mineral makeup, will I get the granite jaw that I've always coveted?
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;3049377;
    If I use mineral makeup, will I get the granite jaw that I've always coveted?
    Only if you use the mineral blend for a "firmer" bond...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3049312;
    Anyone that shops at Sephora know if the BE kit can be bought at the store or just online? We have a Sephora store at the mall here, but I've never been to it.

I have very sensitive skin and I've heard that mineral makeup is the best for that.
    Yes, it is available for purchase in store as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3049434;
    Yes, it is available for purchase in store as well.
    Thank you, even with as expensive as gas is I think it will be cheaper than shipping prices.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I swear by Bare Escentuals (which is also the same as Bare Minerals). You just missed a terrific today's special value on QVC on Saturday - great deal with brushes, etc.

Sephora sells the kit (definitely in the store) but I actually saw the beginner kit in TARGET!! I was floored!! I use Medium foundation and I LOVE LOVE it as well as the bisque & mineral veil. I have way too many colors of eye colors and cheek colors than I care to admit. But I love how it feels on my skin.
    Last edited by marybethp; 06-10-2008 at 08:50 PM.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

sorry for the double post, but the BE kit with foundations and brushes is $60 at Sephora with free shipping

Sephora: Bare Escentuals: Starter Kit, bareMinerals Get Started Kit at Sephora.com: Combination Sets

and I found a kit on QVC for $47 plus tax (including shipping), but only has one brush. QVC takes anything back, so you can see what the shade is and if you don't like it, you have 30 days to return in. QVC.com enter A3509 in the search box at the top (their links don't always work)

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;3049457;
    I swear by Bare Escentuals (which is also the same as Bare Minerals). You just missed a terrific today's special value on QVC on Saturday - great deal with brushes, etc.

Sephora sells the kit (definitely in the store) but I actually saw the beginner kit in TARGET!! I was floored!! I use Medium foundation and I LOVE LOVE it as well as the bisque & mineral veil. I have way too many colors of eye colors and cheek colors than I care to admit. But I love how it feels on my skin.
    I will have to check out Target then, thanks!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Mary Kay now sells a mineral foundation and I like it a lot. I'm not much for foundation, but this one is quick and definitely not cakey.
    Wake up and be awesome

I bought the Bare Escentuals kit last week and am loving it so far! Thanks to everyone who told me to try it!

+ Reply to Thread